Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #80 sneezing when feeling sexual emotions

AskSatanOperator

Post: sometimes when i feel very strong sexual affection i start sneezing. Its nice and all to have a bodily response taht shows i'm having good emotions but it's anoying because when i sneeze i lose focus and i can't indulge in the feeling anymore. Ive had this probelm since I was very young. it's hard to enjoy extreme feelings of sexual intimacy when i sneeze and have to blow my nose. is this a throat chakra issue? Also when i sneeze and if i lose focus i stop sneezign, but if i get good feelings again I start sneezing again.

AskSatanOperator said:
Post: sometimes when i feel very strong sexual affection i start sneezing. Its nice and all to have a bodily response taht shows i'm having good emotions but it's anoying because when i sneeze i lose focus and i can't indulge in the feeling anymore. Ive had this probelm since I was very young. it's hard to enjoy extreme feelings of sexual intimacy when i sneeze and have to blow my nose. is this a throat chakra issue? Also when i sneeze and if i lose focus i stop sneezign, but if i get good feelings again I start sneezing again.

I actually looked this up and various sources are saying that this is neurological. I do not know how accurate this is, but if so this makes it a mercury affliction since Mercury rules the nervous system. An issue with a possible harsh aspect to mars or venus could be present or even the moon since the mood deals with bodily secretions.

Try to make sure this isn't allergy related (although maybe you ruled that out already)
A mercury square might help manifest better function in your nervous system so it stops sending out awry signals at the wrong times. Alternate nostril breathing and opening and cleaning the minor chakra in your nose may also help.

I can relate to this. Happens to me also, but not as often as with OP perhaps.
It occurs mostly when I happen to get aroused very quickly by something very triggering.
Not often though, but I'm well aware of this phenomenon and have read about it before also.
I think it's quite common actually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back