Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #787: rtrs

AskSatanOperator

how many rtrs can we do in one day, ive been here since 2012, with a full time job trying to do all the rtrs in one day, every day, its effective, but i wanna get a second opionion. is it still of effect if i do all of em in one day?

It's a waste of time and energy, with all that insane effort for meager past stuff you could be doing other constructive workings meanwhile, more cleaning, squares and whatnot. Work smarter not harder. The only daily RTR that is needed right now is the Final RTR+Tetra+Shattering, maybe also a Daemon Power Ritual daily, the ones at the bottom of the page: https://www.evilgoy.com

AskSatanOperator said:
how many rtrs can we do in one day, ive been here since 2012, with a full time job trying to do all the rtrs in one day, every day, its effective, but i wanna get a second opionion. is it still of effect if i do all of em in one day?

It's more about quality than quantity, Intent is what matters here, if you put all your energy and efforts with intent into your rtr routine one round should definitely be enough.

There is no need to do several RTRs in a day, especially if you have a small amount of energy. That way you'll only drain yourself of energy and won't be able to do rituals. For a while I was doing too many RTRs in one day and I had big problems with it because I was constantly weak.

Now I do FRTR + Killing Tetra + Shattering and the Satan/Baalzebul/Astarte/Azazel ritual and it is suitable for me (it doesn't have to be for you).

You have to remember not to get overtired.
Good luck! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back