Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #777: A short question about tension during meditation

AskSatanOperator

What should I do if I constantly feel tension all over my body? It makes me unable to relax properly for meditation. My muscles are almost always tense, and my mind (visualization) is extremely chaotic, and it's hard to control it all

Im not too advanced, so take this with a grain of salt. However, from my experience, I find if there is any chance of interruption, you will have a subconscious fear of this interruption, and in order to protect yourself, you don't allow yourself to go too deep into a trance-like state. For example, maybe you have family who will barge in with no respect to your privacy or space. Maybe they do respect you, but you got kids who scream for no reason. Perhaps there's a construction site, or a risk of someone honking their horn for no reason. If this is the case, id recommend finding a creative solution to get around this, lest you build up a negative association. Try going to a forest, or and empty parking lot. If this is not the case, and you have no external issues which prevent full and proper meditation, then you may just need time and experience for these issues to resolve on their own. However, im still a baby Satanist, it may be best to wait until someone more experienced is able to answer, however I hope i was able to help you resolve this nonetheless.

TransendTheSun wrote good advice (I also have experienced that, about expecting distractions which made me tense and not able to trance).

In addition, you could be lacking magnesium. Try a supplement of it, it relaxes muscles and is needed by the body anyway. And try doing a lot of physical activity or yoga first, to ease your body.

And then, tell yourself firmly that you are now prepared to relax and meditate with easy. Visualize blue energy in your aura, breathe blue energy into yourself as well, and affirm "this blue light is helping me feel relaxed enough to meditate with ease!"

Keep that up daily and see how it goes :)

AskSatanOperator said:
What should I do if I constantly feel tension all over my body? It makes me unable to relax properly for meditation. My muscles are almost always tense, and my mind (visualization) is extremely chaotic, and it's hard to control it all

Sometimes I feel it but it's because I overloaded myself or the day is not very favorable for meditation, but it's like the other brothers said maybe you are worried that something might happen, in the beginning it might be like that but then the noise doesn't bother you anymore.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back