Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #762: I don't know why I'm like this

AskSatanOperator

I want to be the center of attention, I don't do anything for it cause I know how boring it can be, I'm just me
but I get angry ( internally, I don't express it ) when I'm not, I want all the boys to be attracted to me, and the more I want it the more they don't seem to care about me ( again, I don't act any different than I am to get that kind of attention, I've never done that ).
I didn't want to be like that, I wanted to be like the other girls who don't care about this.

A lot of people who want attention from others, as like that because they did not get enough attention from their parents as a child. Could this be the case for you? Perhaps your father wasn't in your life very much. Something to consider and reflect on.

AskSatanOperator said:
I want to be the center of attention, I don't do anything for it cause I know how boring it can be, I'm just me
but I get angry ( internally, I don't express it ) when I'm not, I want all the boys to be attracted to me, and the more I want it the more they don't seem to care about me ( again, I don't act any different than I am to get that kind of attention, I've never done that ).
I didn't want to be like that, I wanted to be like the other girls who don't care about this.

Perhaps it's a confidence issue. It definitely sounds like you need to work on grounding yourself though.
Perhaps meditate on Father Satan's sigil or your Gd if you know it, and tell them about your issues and express that it's something you wish to change, and ask guidance on revealing what is causing the issue. This is what I do because sometimes I act in ways I don't even understand and I'll ask for help in finding out what's causing it. It can bring relief and take a weight off the shoulders. Good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back