Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #758: About Nazism and other

AskSatanOperator

Before I became a Spiritual Satanist, I always had extremely positive feelings about Nazism and Hitler. Does this mean that I was connected to all of these things in a past life? I've also always liked Nazism by design, especially now and before. Also, in some Russian schools there were "lessons" in reprogramming the mind with xianity. It's horrible, I still remember them presenting some fake "proof of existence" of their main brand. How can people be so stupid that they have never even thought about the roots of all this crap, why doesn't anyone want to think? I can't believe that most of humanity has been brainwashed in such an abominable way. And what they do to children in schools is a crime in this regard. And one last thing. I have icons in my house, the same ones that are usually found in Russian homes. I don't believe in any way that it is something so badly destructive, but I feel a negative energy from it. And because of my parents I can't get rid of them. For safety reasons I have been doing aura protection every day for 5 months now (by the way, should I keep saying affirmations, or does the aura itself already absorb the sun's energy for protection?) And what happens if I break those ugly icons? A huge surge of destructive energy? I almost forgot, can thought-forms serve the purpose of instantly scraping the necessary memories from memory? What possibilities do such thoughtforms have that you yourself have created? I always wanted to create such a helper, because I don't want to distract Demons or Satan himself, because I understand that they have a lot of divine work

1)It is not the rule, but there is a high probability that it is, it is quite common among SS.

2)You have to program the energy every time, with affirmations.

3)Thought forms can perform many tasks, they can also be used to kill. If you need serious assistance, don't hesitate to ask the gods for help. As for icons, if the perception is what you feel, try to get rid of them, this can be due to a variety of reasons. If the icons give you serious issues, you need to get rid of them; if it is nothing "serious," the aura of protection will be enough. In the meantime that you find a solution.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back