Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #743: Doubt about the dense energy of Lent (Brazil)

AskSatanOperator

In the next 40 days here in Brazil, it's Lent.

During this period Christians, because they are afraid of dense energy, fast (they do not eat meat), do prayer novenas, attend church more and the main thing; they avoid thinking and/or doing evil at all costs, for fear that they will suffer from this period.

I know that when we are afraid of something, in a way we open a door for our fears to happen.

My question is:

Would this be a good time for me to attack my enemies?

For in a way aren't they more susceptible to what they fear most happening?

AskSatanOperator said:
In the next 40 days here in Brazil, it's Lent.

During this period Christians, because they are afraid of dense energy, fast (they do not eat meat), do prayer novenas, attend church more and the main thing; they avoid thinking and/or doing evil at all costs, for fear that they will suffer from this period.

I know that when we are afraid of something, in a way we open a door for our fears to happen.

My question is:

Would this be a good time for me to attack my enemies?

For in a way aren't they more susceptible to what they fear most happening?

When one is in fear, susceptibility is present for anything that is being offered. Because fear freezes person and he/she don’t know what to do, so anything can be offered to do, and anything can be accepted as way out, because one is blinded for other ways at that time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back