Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #710: The Police

AskSatanOperator

Hello!!

I do not want to reveal who I am, so I'm going to ask anonymously.

I have been to the briefing of the police station here where I am from, they are looking for people to take in and teach so they can become future police officers. I've always wanted to be an officer or join the army, (I even have an aptitude for it in my natal chart which is even better!).

My question would be: Is this a good career path to pursue? I feel like it'll complete me to do something so honorable. To protect the people who cannot protect themselves, etc., plus I think it'll give me the discipline I need. My concern is that maybe this is not good path to follow, like military isn't nowadays.

I hope I make sense!

HAIL SATAN!

We need good people to do this job. If it is something you are naturally meant to do, then do it.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello!!

I have been to the briefing of the police station here where I am from, they are looking for people to take in and teach so they can become future police officers. I've always wanted to be an officer or join the army, (I even have an aptitude for it in my natal chart which is even better!).

My question would be: Is this a good career path to pursue? I feel like it'll complete me to do something so honorable. To protect the people who cannot protect themselves, etc., plus I think it'll give me the discipline I need. My concern is that maybe this is not good path to follow, like military isn't nowadays.

I hope I make sense!

HAIL SATAN!
Pussy
200612-robert-cattani-nypd-blm-protest-taking-a-knee-one-time-use-only-se-118p.jpg

PolicePrideCar.jpg

201809eca_russia_arrests1.jpg

The end of pussy career, if they don't love monkeys.
3000.jpg

I don't think being a policeman is useful for spiritual or physical warfare. Because I myself work as a manager in a large company at the medium mgt level. Because of being busy with this job or because I work in government campany I don't have time to focus on spiritual work to prepare the necessary sermony so I'm on struggle. I'my self on finding another option to solve this sechuation.b/se I want to focus on Ispritual work.
Employee him self have time mgt problem for exmple.
1 I'burns my time daily 8 hour this means without meeting.
2. I have to meet people for work reasons and social life with staff and others.
3.Family cause and time .so I am so busy with these things that I don't have time to do spiritual things.
2nd I know policemen from down to the bottom in the country I live in one probem is they live together this have problem for ratual work and other sermony. In aditio
to this I'think that they have to go wherever they are ordered from their boss . so it is not suitable for any spiritual concentration or meditation
I bleave our fight is spiritual and I bleave that the strength and knowledge is found in Satan prayer and power meditation plus give our self for father satan is nessessery one. He can give for us nessessary power/energy plus knewladge to do at right time.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello!!

I hope I make sense!

HAIL SATAN!
We need good people on the force. It's a hard job that doesn't get much love these days, and not many can do it, but you say yourself that you always wanted to and you see an aptitude. Don't regret not taking the opportunity. You should do it.

You could also serve in the military and bring your experience to the police force, but if they're willing to take you on then do it. Get good at it and try to become a commander or chief, we need satanic souls to run the system.

Deep Darkness said:
Pussy
200612-robert-cattani-nypd-blm-protest-taking-a-knee-one-time-use-only-se-118p.jpg

PolicePrideCar.jpg

201809eca_russia_arrests1.jpg

The end of pussy career, if they don't love monkeys.
3000.jpg
This means nothing, the police officer is a job like any other, and it is a necessary job to maintain public order.
Showing pictures of policemen doing stupid things is useless, no one is forcing you to do such a thing.

What you have to understand is that justice must be carried out in a bureaucratic and technical manner, you cannot be a superhero.
You are essentially the tool that is managed by your superiors (rank level) to ensure compliance with the laws.
These laws may also be unjust and you will have to deal with that.

If joining the armed forces is your dream, then I would say aim for high rank.
It is possible to go directly to high rank, but you will need study.
I personally think that starting as a soldier and then advancing in the ranks is more just and noble, but in today's world the lower ranks are essentially seen as pawns.

If you run the police force you can formally refuse to do certain theatrics for LGBT (as in the pictures above), seriousness and professionalism are the basis, the police force cannot be ridiculed like that.

Soo... high rank!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back