Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #692: 433 hz or higher

AskSatanOperator

Hello, does anyone know anything about music or sounds with a frequency of 433 hz or higher (for example, 528). I mean does it affect the right cerebral hemisphere as in the description of these Yuotube tracks , and if so, at what times of the day or during what activities should you use it

Thank you ,
Hail Satan !

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40858

Ol argedco luciftias said:
432 hertz is basically some meaningless new age idea. There is nothing special about it. Refering to what pitch the note A4 is tuned to, the most common way now is to tune A4 to 440 hertz. The people who promote A4=432 have some strange idea that this was some godly tuning that was used forever and this is the real true universal tuning, and they changed it to 440 to purposefully seperate people from the true tuning. This idea is just bullshit, there have been hundreds or even thousands of different tunings, many tunings have been extremely common or considered as standard at different times in different places.

If you like 432, then you can tune your instruments to it. But there is nothing special or magic about it. I have a 5 string bass that I tune with 432 tuning, and it sounds really good with the flatwound stainless steel strings I got on it. But I got all my other guitars and basses tuned with the usual 440.

Instead of changing the tuning of A4 to 432, I recommend leaving it at 440 and just using other tunings other than E standard.  Like D standard or C standard both sound great, which come from tuning each string either 2 or 4 tones lower. Or Drop D, which is leaving all the strings in E standard but then lowering just the low E string down to a D. This gives you some different shapes, it's used in a lot of songs. In Drop D, a power chord can be done with just one finger because it is the lowest three strings held down together on the same fret.

You can look up a Bass VI, not the same thing as a regular 6 string bass. It's 6 strings, tuned E standard like a guitar, but is an octave lower. So the lowest 4 strings on a Bass VI are the same as a regular 4 string bass, but then you have the other 2 to make it like a guitar so you can play all the regular guitar shapes and songs. Pretty fun to do, but to me it doesn't end up sounding much lower since all the harmonic overtones are the same as a regular guitar so it still sounds similar to regular guitar. That lower fundamental note is kind of subtle.

My favorite tuning right now is A# standard, each string is tuned 6 tones lower than normal. It is exact perfectly in the middle between guitar tuning and bass tuning. Which sounds like it's own kind of standard tuning to me. Every other tuning like D or C just sounds like you took a normal guitar and shifted it a little lower, but the A# sounds like it is meant to be that way. It sounds like its own standard, not like something shifted.
Here is a great song that uses A# tuning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by7GKKVrr5s

Another thing since then is I now have a 6 string bass tuned to B flat standard / A# standard like the baritone guitar but an octave lower. It is easy because it is only a half note lower than regular 6 string bass tuning, except the G and C strings are F# and B to be like a guitar.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back