Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #677: Заражение сущностям [Entity infection]

AskSatanOperator

Здравствуйте. С самого рождения меня интересует эстэтика готики и смерти. В итоге, по непонятным причинам у меня развилось чувство преследования, и вся жизнь прошла по одному месту. Вопрос. Могу ли я быть одержим кем-то? Если мне даже медитациями не хочется заниматься. Спасибо.

[Google translate: Hello. Since birth, I have been interested in the aesthetics of Gothic and death. As a result, for unknown reasons, I developed a sense of persecution, and my whole life passed in one place. Question. Can I be obsessed with someone? If I don't even want to meditate. Thank you.]

I don't think I really understood the question but I'll try to answer it anyway.

If you "feel" that there are entities or energies that are working against you, you need to take action, especially if it is going to affect your quality of life. Some psychic attacks may occur, draining your energy and "preventing" you from performing certain routines in your life.

Cleanse your Soul, perform a ritual to detach these entities if they have connected with your soul. Also consider a banning ritual in the place where you live given the possibility of presences in your area/house, which can "harass" you.

You give the impression that you have strong Neptunian/Plutonian influences, make sure this is not due to self-sabotage. If this is not the case, and everything is under control, proceed with what I wrote earlier. Otherwise you need to work on this problem of yours.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back