Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #625: Sensi di colpa dal passato [Guilt from the past]

AskSatanOperator

Salve ultimamente ho preso seriamente il progresso spirituale, ho iniziato a meditare tanto, facendo meditazioni sui chakra, meditazioni sugli elementi, la pulizia dell'aura ecc., ho iniziato anche qualche incantesimo per guarire i miei disagi psicologici e nel fare tutto mi sentivo molto soddisfatto, ma negli ultimi 3 o 4 giorni ho interrotto tutto, la mia salute mentale si è aggravata, sono emersi sentimenti di senso di colpa, rimpianto, rimorso, pentimento per azioni commesse nel mio passato, quando non ero satanista e quando ero ancora ragazzino, azioni che io considero crudeli, ignobili, cattive, il punto è che davvero io ho commesso tali cose ma non ne avevo più memoria, all'improvviso sto pensando alla dissonanza tra il me di adesso e il me di allora, mi sto dicendo come sia possibile che io abbia commesso tali azioni? Allora non appartengo a Satana? Sto cercando anche di contattare Buer per i disturbi psicologici ma non ottengo risposta.

[Google Translate: Hi lately I've been taking spiritual progress seriously, I've started meditating a lot, doing chakra meditations, elemental meditations, aura cleansing etc, I've also started some spells to heal my psychological discomforts and doing it all felt very satisfied, but in the last 3 or 4 days I have stopped everything, my mental health has worsened, feelings of guilt, regret, remorse, repentance have emerged for actions committed in my past, when I was not a Satanist and when I was still a kid , actions that I consider cruel, ignoble, bad, the point is that I really committed such things but I had no memory of them, suddenly I'm thinking about the dissonance between the me now and the me then, I'm telling myself how Is it possible that I have committed such actions? So I don't belong to Satan? I'm also trying to contact Buer about psychological issues but I get no response]

Non penso che era necessario passare da asksatan, potevi aprire un topic in sez ita o in inglese, se sei noto (mi è abbastanza familiare la tua struttura grammaticale ma non so chi sei, cmq non è qst il punto) bastava usare un account usa e getta.

Comunque per rispondere alla tua domanda, mi ricordo di qualche Sermoni ma ho trovato solo questo.

Devi continuare con le meditazioni. Un motivo del fatto che sono riemerse è che devi affrontarle, rimediare agli errori che hai commesso, questo ti fa guarire. Sei ancora SS figurati. Questi errori li avevi fatti quando non eri Satanista e quindi non ne avevi colpa.

Prova a cercare nella sezione internazionale

Code:
ENG
I don't think it was necessary to go through asksatan, you could have opened a topic in ita's section or in English, if you are known (I am quite familiar with your grammatical structure but I don't know who you are, anyway this is not the point here) just use a disposable account.

Anyway to answer your question, I remember some Sermons but I only found this.

You need to continue with the meditations. One reason they have resurfaced is that you have to deal with them, fix the mistakes you made, that makes you heal. You are still SS. You had made these mistakes when you were not Satanist and so you were not at fault.

Try looking in the international section

AskSatanOperator said:
Salve ultimamente ho preso seriamente il progresso spirituale, ho iniziato a meditare tanto, facendo meditazioni sui chakra, meditazioni sugli elementi, la pulizia dell'aura ecc., ho iniziato anche qualche incantesimo per guarire i miei disagi psicologici e nel fare tutto mi sentivo molto soddisfatto, ma negli ultimi 3 o 4 giorni ho interrotto tutto, la mia salute mentale si è aggravata, sono emersi sentimenti di senso di colpa, rimpianto, rimorso, pentimento per azioni commesse nel mio passato, quando non ero satanista e quando ero ancora ragazzino, azioni che io considero crudeli, ignobili, cattive, il punto è che davvero io ho commesso tali cose ma non ne avevo più memoria, all'improvviso sto pensando alla dissonanza tra il me di adesso e il me di allora, mi sto dicendo come sia possibile che io abbia commesso tali azioni? Allora non appartengo a Satana? Sto cercando anche di contattare Buer per i disturbi psicologici ma non ottengo risposta.

[Google Translate: Hi lately I've been taking spiritual progress seriously, I've started meditating a lot, doing chakra meditations, elemental meditations, aura cleansing etc, I've also started some spells to heal my psychological discomforts and doing it all felt very satisfied, but in the last 3 or 4 days I have stopped everything, my mental health has worsened, feelings of guilt, regret, remorse, repentance have emerged for actions committed in my past, when I was not a Satanist and when I was still a kid , actions that I consider cruel, ignoble, bad, the point is that I really committed such things but I had no memory of them, suddenly I'm thinking about the dissonance between the me now and the me then, I'm telling myself how Is it possible that I have committed such actions? So I don't belong to Satan? I'm also trying to contact Buer about psychological issues but I get no response]

Unfortunately we can't change the past, but there is no point in focusing on things we can't fix, which will only cause more discomfort and worries. Continue your routine and free yourself from these thoughts, you are not your past, focus on improving every day and not on what you once were and are not proud of, making mistakes is normal, what is not normal is to stay in the mistakes. You are part of Satan's family. ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back