Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #599: Try to open the third eye with a weak moon

AskSatanOperator

Hello.

I have the moon in capricorn in the 9th house.

I wondered if trying to open my third eye would be a waste of time with my natal moon weakened.

There was a good date recently to start a moon square, but due to a miscalculation I messed it up and missed that date.

What do you think?

Weakened Moon does not mean it cannot open.

If you want to be really sure you're going to blast it open, wait for the next time Moon is in Cancer (any day this happens during the hours of the Moon on that day) or even better the time of next Moon Square (when the Moon is in Cancer or Taurus on Monday, on that Monday during the hours of the Moon) and use THAUM x 4 to open the Third Eye, and then YAUM x 16 to open the Sixth Chakra. Then do both of these for the next three days during the hours of the Moon each successive day.

Another trick: Although less powerful, you can do this on any Monday during the hours of the Moon or a Thursday during the hours of Jupiter too.

Even if every Planet is Afflicted/Debilitated, you still need to open all the Chakras.
You don't need to perform a Square to open a Chakra. In fact, you shouldn't begin a Square in the first place.

Magickal/Kabalistic Squares: How to Correctly Use These
The Kabalistic/Magickal Square reveals a certain sequence for the recitation of a specific mantra. These workings are the most powerful I have ever done, and are not for those who are new to meditation. They can generate an extreme amount of energy, especially in the chakra the particular square represents. All of your chakras should be open, in having performed the chakra opening meditations on the Joy of Satan Meditation webpage.

The next day to open the Third Eye, is Monday 20th February. New Moon in Pisces.
You can open the Sixth Chakra on Monday 24th April. Waxing Moon in Cancer.

As Karnonnos has stated, you can opt to open both on Monday 24th April for best results.

Download the 2023 SS Calendar
More information: 2023 - SS CALENDARS - ThomaSsS

To use the Planetary Hours, you need ChronosXP
For help with installation: Setting up ChronosXP

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back