Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5795: Ancient knowledge and frtr, god rituals

AskSatanOperator

Did Rtrs exist in the past? Which language?
According to whose recipe are God rituals performed?

Ancient Spiritual libraries and knowledge, What spells were there? I think much more important and everyday spells (not ordinary will binding spells or love spells). of course destroyed.

No, RTRs didn't exist in the past, obviously. Satan urged HP Maxine to learn Hebrew and construct these rituals to reverse jewish curses. This thing didn't occur to our ancestors in the past, especially because there wasn't much jewish influence in ancient times.

The same with the God rituals. There isn't any "recipe".

We don't follow blind tradition here. We can adapt to the circumstances and create new things.

RTRs were used recently by us. Before this there were other rituals. Every time has it's tools and challenges.

God's Rituals are built around to the most inner knowledge related to a God.
In my oppinion every mitology it's just like a piece of a puzzle.

We don't know if there were any ritual to reverse the hebrew alphabet. Approximately 90% of ancient literature is lost and many of the rest is corrupted.

Which language?
This doesn't make sense. Reversing the hebrew alphabet can only happen in one way, vibrating the hebrew letters backwards.

But many did fight against the jews with magic, for example Himmler himself did with many other Nazi member. It is said that they performed black magic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back