Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5791: Meditation phenomenon

AskSatanOperator

Hi, I am a newcomer and would like to share an unpleasant experience, I tried meditating on a picture I have of Baphomet with a pentagram in hopes of being able to contact saran but it took a turn for the worst, I was focusing intensely on it and then I sort of went into a trance and something made contact with me, suddenly it's like I'm seeing static and the outlines of figure on it, it was angry and shouting,it scared me, I don't know what to make of it, and no I don't take drugs, I didn't knew then but my picture was LaVeyan had a circle around and Hebrew letters, what was it?

Hi, I am a newcomer and would like to share an unpleasant experience, I tried meditating on a picture I have of Baphomet with a pentagram in hopes of being able to contact saran but it took a turn for the worst, I was focusing intensely on it and then I sort of went into a trance and something made contact with me, suddenly it's like I'm seeing static and the outlines of figure on it, it was angry and shouting,it scared me, I don't know what to make of it, and no I don't take drugs, I didn't knew then but my picture was LaVeyan had a circle around and Hebrew letters, what was it?
Hi, I don’t know if you were using seals, but you should know that make a circle around a seal is a very offensive thing for the gods. Also the Jews are our enemy number one. Satanism mixed with Judaism and obscenity and blasphemy.
Also, I did not understand who you wanted to contact, but let’s say the one you wanted to contact was father Satan, you do not need the baphomet but just meditate on his seal and then talk to him, he hears you.
Furthermore, what was the pentagram? if this was straight it is a blasphemy in satanism, the real pentagram is on the contrary. The other brothers can clarify or correct me. Pay attention to these small and important things. and especially STUDY THE WHOLE SITE.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back