Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5787: I'm not proud of it, I've never done anything about it, I just have thoughts

AskSatanOperator

One day a friend of mine was reading cards to me about past lives...from what little she could see, she said that I was a woman who liked to take other people's husbands... I was scared because I was never that kind of person, ok... a year passed and I forgot all about it...Today I find myself lusting after a friend of mine's boyfriend, it even crossed my mind to put magic on so he'd come for me, that's not nice and I don't think it's proud at all... so I tried to stop thinking about it and get on with my life, but every time a friend of mine has a boyfriend, I lust after them... and I want them for myself. may the gods forgive me

One day a friend of mine was reading cards to me about past lives...from what little she could see, she said that I was a woman who liked to take other people's husbands... I was scared because I was never that kind of person, ok... a year passed and I forgot all about it...Today I find myself lusting after a friend of mine's boyfriend, it even crossed my mind to put magic on so he'd come for me, that's not nice and I don't think it's proud at all... so I tried to stop thinking about it and get on with my life, but every time a friend of mine has a boyfriend, I lust after them... and I want them for myself. may the gods forgive me
You're normal. As long as you don't act in ways that divert people from a good and happy future, like seducing a spouse in a healthy marriage, there is nothing to feel guilty about. Some people like the chase. People are more attractive anyway when they're in a relationship, it's a mark of status and it's known as social proof.

I recommend studying your 5th & 7th house, their rulers, and your mars and venus in your natal chart.

You should consider what you can do about your bad habit. The Gods aren't going to solve or forgive every bad action or thought you commit. You should ask yourself why you want your friend's partner? Why can't you find your own partner? Instead of thinking of magick spells to steal people's partners away, you should cleanse your soul. If you use your abilities for the wrong reasons, the cycle of life will bring that negative energy back at you. This could be a lesson you need to learn.

Just make an effort to not do this in this lifetime. After a life time of not doing something like that, this influence will be reduced and you will not want to do this in future lifetimes. You have the ability to create greater habits and greater influences to make you a better person.

From my understanding the Gods dont really believe in the notion of "thoughtcrimes" if you dont act upon these impulses it really dosent matter, at most the Gods would want you to overcome these impulses for the benefit of your own personal growth as opposed to some kind of "sin" that would require forgiveness.

If you havent done anything wrong there is nothing to forgive.

Are you for real? you actually believe some friend doing your card reading and what she says you actually believe her? please use more common sense, to me she is making it up! Don’t believe everything you hear especially from a friend!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back