Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5773: sun square gone wrong

AskSatanOperator

the sun in my natal chart is opposing pluto, square mars. in gemini. i used an affirmation like "positive, healthy and permanently the sun in my birth chart empowered in enormous amounts by the leo energies." then my father went crazy, so to speak, he completely destroyed my personal space on the fifth day, he became incredibly controlling and threatened me with violence all the time. my sun pluto opposition is in the 2-8 axis, maybe it has something to do with it, he was spending money on me and treating me like a servant; when someone yells at me, when someone hits me, I'm supposed to shut up and smile and do my job, he's my priority no matter what, lessons this and that don't matter, I don't have the right to complain, he can make me a doormat and chew me up if he wants? ?? this was only like this when I was little, it was on track. this is probably due to the wrongness of my affirmation, I don't know how else I can target the sun in my direct birth chart and develop it in a healthy way. what do you suggest for this?

The affirmation is fine. The issue stems from some sort of negative karma that arose from empowering a planet without taking negative karma in account. You can continue to muster through, or try again another time when you have completed a freeing of the soul working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back