Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5763: How can astrology be true?

AskSatanOperator

From an astronomical perspective it just can't be. Constellations are an illusion driven by relativity and pattern recognition. If you were to leave our solar system and go to another, you would be faced with a "different" set of constellations due to shifting your position, and even our own sun would appear to be part of one. Astrology can only work from a heliocentric point of view where we are at the center of everything, even then it's iffy as what is above still applies. The universe is very vast and stars are scattered in every direction, meaning the moment you change your perspective, new constellations are "born" and others "vanish" as your brain attempts to piece together what it is looking at.

How can astrology be real when we can demonstrate that it is an illusion?

From an astronomical perspective it just can't be. Constellations are an illusion driven by relativity and pattern recognition.
If you can see the light coming from stars far from here, this light can reach both your eyes/telescope and your soul.
The soul is made of light, at frequencies you cannot see with your physical eyes. So the "light", or better the energies coming from other stars and local planets, do reach your soul and can shape and influence it, and your soul drives your fate, so all is connected.
Constellations are an illusion but their stars' light come here in a certain shape due to their position.
You can also read here :

https://www.joyofsatan.org/The_Chakras.html
There are seven major chakras located alongthe spine that are the most powerful. Each of these chakras vibrates to thefrequency of the light spectrum. Satanism strongly supports science, as all ofthe spiritual and the occult can be scientifically explained. Both science andspirituality complement each other, and work together.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/Physics_of_the_Soul.html
The atoms of our physical bodies contain the much finer and faster vibrating neutrinos and neutrino-likeparticles. These finer and faster vibrating particles compose the substance of the soul, that is joined to our physical body by a magnetic cord that breaks at the moment of death.

The fact you're standing on Earth right now isn't an illusion, so why would constellations be? You're looking at things from perspective that's too divorced what it is you're trying to understand.

Astrology works the way it does, because we're in the in exactly the right position in space (on Earth) to be affected by celestial bodies in space in the way that we are. Earth, and these celestial bodies move through space and interact with each other in a spiritual manner, which is absolutely measurable to people who practice astrology, just as Hs666 says.

The reason astrology is Geocentric (I assume you mean Geocentric rather than Heliocentric in your post) is because you're standing on Earth, not the Sun, and so it has to apply to whichever planet you're standing on. If you were born on Jupiter for instance, you'd have to consider astrology from a Jovicentric perspective and so on and so forth, and the information you'd have to use would be very different, but the basic mechanics of the system would likely be very similar to what we use here on Earth.

From an astronomical perspective it just can't be. Constellations are an illusion driven by relativity and pattern recognition. If you were to leave our solar system and go to another, you would be faced with a "different" set of constellations due to shifting your position, and even our own sun would appear to be part of one. Astrology can only work from a heliocentric point of view where we are at the center of everything, even then it's iffy as what is above still applies. The universe is very vast and stars are scattered in every direction, meaning the moment you change your perspective, new constellations are "born" and others "vanish" as your brain attempts to piece together what it is looking at.

I think that Astrology can be compared to the movie The Matrix in the sense that Astrology shows the real laws of this Universe and Reality, which not only have to be reckoned with, but which need to be taken into account and which need to be used to make your life better.

I am not well versed in Astrology, but this does not prevent me from do planetary squares that bring me specific results, or working with planetary energies in magic.

I do not know what chemicals my knife consists of, I just cut bread with it to spread bread with butter.

From an astronomical perspective it just can't be.
We're talking about astrology, not astronomy. They are different and use different laws and concepts.

Constellations are an illusion driven by relativity and pattern recognition.
Astrology uses zodiac signs, not constellations. They are related to them, but they're not the same thing.

For example, the constellations have variable sizes, where all signs in astrology are all 30 degrees each. There'd also the constellation of Ophiuchus between Scorpio and Sagittarius, but it's not used in astrology.

If you were to leave our solar system and go to another, you would be faced with a "different" set of constellations due to shifting your position, and even our own sun would appear to be part of one.
Exactly. If we were on another planet far away we would have a different type of astrology, with different signs. Again, I do not see how this supposedly invalidates it.

Nobody said that this type of astrology we use on earth works for the entire universe. It only works for us from our perspective, obviously.

You only demonstrated that different solar systems and planets can have different types of astrology.

And another thing, forget the constellations for a moment. Do you not agree that from the Earth's perspective the sun is in different parts of the Ecliptic during different times and seasons, yes? Well, then people can perceive with their intuition and higher senses these parts, their characteristics and how planetary positions can affect the earth. And the same with the planets and their characteristics.

The signs are based on the constellations perceived intuitively and are used as a convenient way for these parts of the sky,

Which is why there are remarkable similarities, even between completely different cultures with different systems of astrology, like the Vedic and Western.

As others said, we use astrology because we get results. It works. And that's what mostly matters. You can't just philosophize or theorize why it might not work, you must practice it for yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back