Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5761: medicine

AskSatanOperator

I want to take medicine so that if I have a vitamin deficiency I can recover it...but what if my body becomes "dependent" and as soon as I stop taking the medicine, it goes back to what it was?...

If you have a deficiency or you do have one? Don't self-medicate if you do not know for sure, get tested. I don't think dependency is possible since you get vitamins and such from your diet, therefore you need to make adjustments there to fix it naturally.

If you have a deficiency then you need to take the necessary lifestyle-changing steps so that you reach a more balanced state. Supplements are great, but receiving required micronutrients from food means a higher bioavailability and no dependence on supplements.

I want to take medicine so that if I have a vitamin deficiency I can recover it...but what if my body becomes "dependent" and as soon as I stop taking the medicine, it goes back to what it was?...
You can consult with a therapist.

I recommend that you make up for vitamin deficiency with fruits and vegetables, if you do not have any health contraindications for their use.

Natural vitamins are absorbed well and are not considered harmful to health, of course their surplus or deficiency is harmful to health, but to a lesser extent than artificial vitamins.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back