Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5748: An easier way?

AskSatanOperator

There is an article that says Spiritual Satanism is not for everyone.

And really, I'm not going to become a God yet, I don't need superpowers.

I want to worship-serve and receive protection, comfort, pleasure and closure of my desires - needs.

But it turns out that this is the ONLY way. Because all the others are lies and corral and then slaughter like cattle.

Or is there something that does not belong to such?

True.

No normal person is ready to become a God, obviously. It takes a lot of time and practice and may also take more than one lifetime, depending on that person.

I want to worship-serve and receive protection, comfort, pleasure and closure of my desires - needs
That's a common misconception that many people have and this comes from Christianity. Satan doesn't demand worship, nor does he instantly fulfill our desires. He is our spiritual teacher and guides us on our transformation and empowerment.

Hedonism (focusing only on short term pleasures) is extremely shortsighted and ultimately self-destructive in the long-run. And contrary to what many people think, it's not a part of Spiritual Satanism. Every religion has a higher purpose, and Satanism is no exception. In Satanism, the purpose is to transform yourself and all humanity (Gentiles) into Gods. And also there are secondary purposes, like fighting our enemies and using magick to improve our lives.

That's why the most important practice here is power meditation. You can do all sorts of blind worship but if you don't do power meditation every day you will see very little change in your life.

Easy for weak, immature people that don't survive long. Hard makes the man (and the human in general) because it teaches resilience and problem-solving, all-important skills for growth.

Easy teaches parasitism and degrades your soul into non-existence.

That's a common misconception that many people have and this comes from Christianity. Satan doesn't demand worship, nor does he instantly fulfill our desires. He is our spiritual teacher and guides us on our transformation and empowerment.

Hedonism (focusing only on short term pleasures) is extremely shortsighted and ultimately self-destructive in the long-run. And contrary to what many people think, it's not a part of Spiritual Satanism. Every religion has a higher purpose, and Satanism is no exception. In Satanism, the purpose is to transform yourself and all humanity (Gentiles) into Gods. And also there are secondary purposes, like fighting our enemies and using magick to improve our lives.

That's why the most important practice here is power meditation. You can do all sorts of blind worship but if you don't do power meditation every day you will see very little change in your life.
HPHC himself relayed to us that people come to this path for various reasons, and the reasons you quoted are not invalid by any means. It just means that this person is at certain point of their evolution.

The most important practice is not the cultivation of power, but overall advancement. Variables such as awareness and wisdom are equally important.

The fact that you aren't actively brainwashed by any Abrahamic cult and you're studying this place puts you in a pretty good position already.

Satan doesn't demand or want "worship". We acknowledge His greatness, but His greatness would exist even without us acknowledging it.

A being whose power goes away if one doesn't believe in it is what we would call a Thoughtform.

Your question sounds a bit like someone going into the gym for the first day and saying "I'm just gonna go slow, I don't wanna get too buff". Ain't nothing wrong with going slow, but believe me, you won't get buff by accident and you won't become a God by accident.

What I assume you mean by this question is "Can I take this thing slow? Like, really slow? Like, I don't really want to make progress kind of slow?". And the answer is yes. It's not the best choice, but if that's what would satisfy you at the moment, sure.

Study the JoS, do the meditations and God Rituals (the God Rituals are safe and beneficial even for those who are not dedicated, as long as your intentions are genuine and not hurtful). The meditations, as much as atheists and the ignorant would say, can be dangerous if done stupidly. But generally speaking, if you follow the instructions, stick to the "Beginner" section, and practice common sense, you can do these and see the real effects and benefits even without being Dedicated.

Once/if these experiences give you the necessary confidence and information to make a well informed decision to do the Dedication Ritual, if your goal right now isn't advancement, just take things slow and enjoy the new perspective and freedom that knowing you are Dedicated to the right cause gives you.

Honestly, it's very likely that once you get a good grip of our meditation practices, you'll want to get into a routine and see what they can get you, since it's pretty rare for someone to *not* want their life to be better.
And even if you were to perfectly align yourself to this path and advance at the perfect most efficient pace for you, it will still take an insane amount of time before you even touch something close to the idea of becoming a God.

The minor stuff you mentioned is found on the path to Godhood.

This is likely your Earth nature dissociating from goals that are too far away from you (I have far stronger of an air nature, which sometimes makes me fantasize about realistically unreachable goals).

This path is natural, it is intuitive, and it is peaceful. Don't ever be scared. I was in your position just a few months ago.

Best of luck.

I want to worship-serve and receive protection, comfort, pleasure and closure of my desires - needs.

But it turns out that this is the ONLY way. Because all the others are lies and corral and then slaughter like cattle.

Or is there something that does not belong to such?
If you don't want to become a God, that's your choice, but you can develop and enjoy life.

I want to become a God, I understand that it may take more than one lifetime.

True.

No normal person is ready to become a God, obviously. It takes a lot of time and practice and may also take more than one lifetime, depending on that person.

The concept of normality is a convention that was invented by the andrapods in order to drive other people under their standards.

I don't like when this concept is used, because in the eyes of NPCs, if you are very different from them, for example, you say that you really love the philosophy of Marcus Aurelius, then they look at you like a madman, but I understand that in fact these andrapods are crazy, who did not wake up from sleep (like in capsules from the movie The Matrix).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back