Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5739: Спроведливость [fairness]

AskSatanOperator

Greetings Brothers and Sisters.I work at a construction site and I was given a large object. I hired a person with a payment once a month, so I did not earn anything on this person. He just gave me the opportunity to earn money with me. The money went through me, everything was fine for three months, but in the end the employer refused to give me money, saying that it was necessary to complete the object. The person I hired refused to finish the work together and demands money from me. He says that he does not care about this situation and that I have to settle accounts with him

Greetings Brothers and Sisters.I work at a construction site and I was given a large object. I hired a person with a payment once a month, so I did not earn anything on this person. He just gave me the opportunity to earn money with me. The money went through me, everything was fine for three months, but in the end the employer refused to give me money, saying that it was necessary to complete the object. The person I hired refused to finish the work together and demands money from me. He says that he does not care about this situation and that I have to settle accounts with him
Sounds like you may need a lawyer. Hopefully you have a written contract or written evidence, so that things can be enforced properly in court. This is a tough lesson but be sure to have a written contract for business you do in the future and work under a corporation(not as yourself) so that you aren't personally liable. Keep records of everything. Don't do business verbally or on the phone, things must be in writing.

You can do a ritual to Beelzebul and ask him for help resolving this, as he deals in legal affairs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back