Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5738: Being a jew or not

AskSatanOperator

So my story in SS started a few years ago when I was young and a bit stupid. I don't exactly remember how I found about Spiritual Satanism, but as I read more and more on the website, I saw the truth and decided to dedicate. After dedication, I didn't spend that much time meditating, I quitted, because I was ignorant, young and I let myself distracted by different frivolous things. I didn't reject SS, just didn't meditate anymore. I believed in the Gods and even prayed to them from time to time. I know how stupid I was. There were times when I came back meditating and let it go after a while again. My life wasn't without any problems, but if I am to think now, somehow everything turned right for me in the end. Many times I considered myself luckier than other. Anyway, recently I started meditating again, realizing how dumb everything I did in that past was, that I could have been a lot more advanced by now and I could've help Father Satan much more. I promised myself I will never quit again and do as much as I can, if not daily because of my time, then as many days per week as possible. Nothing bad happened to me doing RTR or other Rituals, I even felt positive energies during Power Rituals, but still.. Sometimes it felt harder to do some kind of meditations, some Chakra opening etc. And I just wonder from time to time if I am a jew and I just cry thinking about it. I love Father Satan and all the God's, with them and this family, here on the forum, I feel like I'm never alone and I have some big purpose to fight in life. In some days when I can't meditate due to various things, I feel so bad at the end of the day, feeling a great pull just to go and do any king of meditations at least. I'll admit that I came back meditating now, being in a hard period of my life and maybe this is a selfish reason and I feel bad for this too. I read that having difficulties with opening some chakras might be associated with some past trauma, karma etc and I'll admite that this be my case. I read all of the other topic of people wondering if they are gentile or not, hoping to find an answer. I am so afraid that could be my case... Thinking about this, I just wanna die, I can't see the life without Father Satan and all of the God's. I am so sorry for my mistakes in English and my long speech and thank you for reading it! Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back