Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5734: Why do planets in our natal chart detemine our fate

AskSatanOperator

Why does life run according to the placements of the planets present in one's natal chart. Why does natal chart determine the fate of a human. Where is there any fairness in all these things?. Why is a man's life running only as per fate and destiny of these things. Why does free will never work.

The planets don't determine our fate, astrology is the a art of reading the position of the planets and see how can this be applied to the person. I don't really know so much, but is not only for persons astrology.

There is sermons here talking about the economic crisis that happened in USA with the covid, it was predictable because of reading the position of planets.

Certain times when certain events occurred, the planets where in a particular position, it work like this, when the same planets will be around the same position, very likely the same events will happen, In the life of a person or of a country for example.

Why does life run according to the placements of the planets present in one's natal chart. Why does natal chart determine the fate of a human. Where is there any fairness in all these things?. Why is a man's life running only as per fate and destiny of these things. Why does free will never work.
The stars impel but don't compel. Fate and freedom exists side by side. You can surrender to the currents of life and wherever it takes you, or you can strike out and make your own fortune, or both. Fairness is getting what you put in. If you do nothing, you get nothing. It's similar to karma, your destination will be at the end of whatever direction you are moving.

One of the basic virtues an individual has to understand, is freedom.
We are where we are because of freedom.
And we can go where we could go because of it. But we can also not go.
-Satan
From this you can conclude the fact that your natal chart is exactly this way because of whatever you were messing with in previous lives!
good news is: it's not inevitable, and you can still fix what you don't like by start taking spiritual development path seriously

The planets don't determine our fate, astrology is the a art of reading the position of the planets and see how can this be applied to the person. I don't really know so much, but is not only for persons astrology.
Each and everyone on this planet is under planetary influences to varying degrees, and yes, such forces do determine our life and much more. Those who have sufficiently advanced can rise above these forces. Sufficient in this context means a risen Kundalini and above. This is not to say that there is no free will or that some actions would not be effective at minor changes, but actual free will is not commonplace on this planet.

Each and everyone on this planet is under planetary influences to varying degrees, and yes, such forces do determine our life and much more. Those who have sufficiently advanced can rise above these forces. Sufficient in this context means a risen Kundalini and above. This is not to say that there is no free will or that some actions would not be effective at minor changes, but actual free will is not commonplace on this planet.
Mine is a noob description

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back