Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5727: God's being stern with me?

AskSatanOperator

I recently opened my clairaudience points/psychic hearing and this morning I was getting "shouted at" to essentially get up off my ass and get to working for my goals. Towards the end I couldn't hear what they were saying, but that part was clear.

It didn't sound malicious at all, but more like a military drill sargeant or a stern father or something.

I was just wondering if this is something the God's might do, or if I was exposed to astral junk?

(I did ritual's to various God's in the past few day's).

It depends.

Did it feel negative or positive?
Have you been neglecting to do your goals for the past year or so?
It could also be your mind motivating you to do more things.

I believe the Gods may guide each one of us differently. I am also working toward a goal that is of vital importance. I have at times felt the urge "Now I need to do this," but no one forced me to, nor did they ask of me in military fashion, like you said. I wouldn't be happy if it happened, to be honest.

So, I can't tell you for sure. I believe that the Gods wouldn't "take us by the hand" so to speak in order for us to work on our goals (regardless of whether they're spiritual or physical). Like Lightning_Puma said, it could also be your subconscious urging you to move on.

It depends.

Did it feel negative or positive?
Have you been neglecting to do your goals for the past year or so?
It could also be your mind motivating you to do more things.
I've been focused on my spiritual goals but have neglected my material goals.

It felt neutral, but closer to being positive. And it was definitely not my own mind, cos I was conscious and could tell it came from an external source. It also had the voice of someone else.
Do you need to get your ass up and work on something or not? It might be very well be true.

I mean yh it is, I was just shocked & didn't expect them to say this.

I've been focused on my spiritual goals but have neglected my material goals.

It felt neutral, but closer to being positive. And it was definitely not my own mind, cos I was conscious and could tell it came from an external source. It also had the voice of someone else.

I mean yh it is, I was just shocked & didn't expect them to say this.
I remember when I was doing a standard ritual to Father Satan to ask for help in a specific matter and I was completely hysterical at how much it was affecting me, but then Father Satan told me to stop and be more confident in myself. He spoke very sternly to me, like a concerned father would to his child.

It snapped me out of the hysteria and helped me focus on the task at hand. I started feeling more confident in myself and am better now than I was, so far that I've noticed. It helped!

So perhaps this is similar in some way?

I believe the Gods may guide each one of us differently. I am also working toward a goal that is of vital importance. I have at times felt the urge "Now I need to do this," but no one forced me to, nor did they ask of me in military fashion, like you said. I wouldn't be happy if it happened, to be honest.

So, I can't tell you for sure. I believe that the Gods wouldn't "take us by the hand" so to speak in order for us to work on our goals (regardless of whether they're spiritual or physical). Like Lightning_Puma said, it could also be your subconscious urging you to move on.
There are different personality types some of which respond well to the message OP received, and others who are more self-directed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back