Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5714: Help me with a boy

AskSatanOperator

hello everyone, i've been seeing a very handsome guy on the beach all summer. there's always an exchange of glances but nothing more. i would really like to know his name but i'm too shy to ask him. is there a way to find out through meditation or the gods. thanks if you can solve my "problem"

Talk to him. He probably is waiting for you to talk to him.

Yeah talk to them

Politely ask your Guardian Demon (no need to know their name) in your mind to help you with the confidence to approach him, give it 5 seconds, then just do it.
The chance it goes badly for you is very small. Most men these days don't want to take the first step, and it sucks, but if you're that interested, do it yourself.

Boys in 2024 are cowards, they are extremely scared of talking to a woman.
Some are just afraid of being accused of sexual harassment, thanks to feminism.

In case someone thinks I'm talking nonsense, a 9 year old was threatened with sexual harassment charges after he sent love notes to a girl in his class:

Some are just afraid of being accused of sexual harassment, thanks to feminism.

In case someone thinks I'm talking nonsense, a 9 year old was threatened with sexual harassment charges after he sent love notes to a girl in his class:

This is outrageous but it still isn't an excuse for men to not go out there and be brave.

1st option is _ talk to him
2nd option, if you still feel too shy, talk to one of his friends to know about him. His friend will immediately inform him about your interest, so things may start motion from that point.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back