Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5713: Dismantling the Jews with their own system

AskSatanOperator

If I Join the illuminati to get the money that they took from our forefathers and secretly fund a Satanic Army and use their influence to wake people up will Enki be mad at me

None of this would happen in any way like you imagine. It is not a correct idea.

They are working through Kamala Harris, number one her husband is Jewish. Therefore she naturally has a love and an appreciation for Jews. And after listening to her get up and give her talk tonight Nationwide. She says that she sticks up for Israel and that she will protect it. Another words she works with the Enemy. And she supports the enemy. And then we've got Donald trump? Who supports the rich man and also works with the enemy. The Jews play into these politicians really well talking them into things. And then these politicians get up and run their mouth off? And it makes you wonder how dedicated they really are about caring for our nation and for us people? Or would they have up their sleeve working for the enemy? Whether it be for the wealthy man? Or some enemy country overseas? If they're doing it for the money and popularity? Or if they're doing it to hear the crowd get up and cheer for self-benefit purposes and for the rating and the enemy feeding off of it knowing that they're going to get the better part of the bargain where of any plan or promises for us people and for the United states? It's just a pipe dream and a line of shit? I don't even know who to believe or who to vote for? There are Jews on both sides both the Democrat and the Republican. So our government is definitely hanging by a thread... and you know very well that the Jews are playing their part very well and trying to get what they want out of this, along with it plotting another plan of Destruction something that they are keeping hidden from us until one of them makes it into the White House.

Where do you and everyone else get the idea that you can join the illuminati to get free money from? The illuminati only invites people who are already rich to join them. It only invites 33rd degree Freemasons, many of whom are billionaires or close. This has been explained in a page on the 666 Black Sun websit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back