Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5706: Giving something in return

AskSatanOperator

I read on the site that it's proper to give something in return after making a Summoning Ritual to a Demon. It makes sense to me, if one asked for love, social standing, wisdom to learn a skill etc. But if one inquires about a health problem, guidance for the soul of a deceased loved one or other type of serious problems, aka they're down right now, on the minus, is it still expected to do that service?

As the JoyofSatan website says, offering something to a God is a friendly gesture, not something they require as a sort of payment. The Gods don't demand anything themselves, it's just something we offer as a "thank you" to them.

If a friend gave you some information or guidance or helped you when you had a serious problem, wouldn't you want to say thank you to him in a friendly gesture? I don't know about you, but I do favors for my friends or guide them on something they don't know and they always give me something, either money or something they do for me. Of course I never demand any of those things or get angry if they don't give them to me, but I appreciate them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back