Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5703: Flying dreams.

AskSatanOperator

Hello all brothers and sisters that stand with the all father Satan!! I have lost few months print a few times about flying in my dreams, the first dream was me starting to learn how to fly is for example it was like I needed to use my arms to lift me up from the ground like in a swimming pool swimming upwards to the surface but there are only had to do when I started to think how to fly and just to think we’re here I want to fly. The second time I dream about flying after I meditated for a while and in my thoughts I heard the name of God Baal. I had a lovely conversation with Lord Baal. That I need to work on two advance spiritually. That same night I dreamt about flying but this time I didn’t struggle how to fly just flying with I wish to fly. Do anyone have any help with what actually the dreams meant. Hail all Father Satan and all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!

Go into a trance and ask your subconscious mind to tell you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back