Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5702: Recurring dreams of a dead universe

AskSatanOperator

Hey. As the titles said I've been having dreams of a dead universe, nightly. At first I thought it was just a dream but the recurring says otherwise. In these dreams I am wandering through a lifeless universe. Through dead planets and galaxies always ending at earth with no life to be found. Only the remnants of it. Decaying cities vehicles stopped in the middle of the street. I cry out to the gods but I cannot feel them or hear them. I feel such an uneasy sense in the astral as of late too. A horrid negative vibration ringing throughout. What is going on brothers? Please tell me I am just overthinking

Are you doing enough aura of protection?
Are you perhaps focusing too much on the news and all the negative situations in the world?

No matter how bad things seem to be going, it's not the end of the world, nor will it be if we do not allow it.
Remember that our Gods and Goddesses are always by our side.

I'd suggest you to focus on Father Satan's Sigil, and to read through HP HoodedCobra's sermons on the matter of current news and the future. They always give me hope, strength, and courage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back