Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5681: How to heal eating disorder and maladaptive daydreaming?

AskSatanOperator

Greetings,
I'd like to know if there are any specific meditations to heal an eating disorder and maladaptive daydreaming. They're so exhausting and I can't take it anymore.

p.s. I already have a healthy lifestyle, I go to the gym and I have a good diet.

Timing is the most important in my opinion by what you say here, I would say to look very much into having a very regimented way of eating. Like routine, eating at the same times everyday for 6 months , a year. This includes the way you sleep, when you sleep. In case of health issues, I am not a doctor and this is a personal view, the basis must be found in ordering and making a routine of your life so the body has reliance on a set structure of life that is harmonious. Do this of course based on your natural tendencies, not extremely drastic changes but progressively.

Another thing you can do alongside regimentation is try to use hypnosis in a deep trance to fix your relationship with food. Do not force it, let it come progressively and daily.

"I eat in a healthy and regular way", "fear of food [or eating, or whatever specific food] is leaving me forever in the best and healthiest way", etc.

The same goes for the daydreaming - "I daydream in a healthier and appropriate way", "My concentration is improved in all ways", etc.

Something that worked for me, albeit is a bit wasteful, was to never completely finish a meal - I'd always away throw the last few bites. And if it's junk food specifically, I'd visualise myself throwing this in the bin literally.

Slowly, there is less and less of a dopaminergic association with these activities... Take it with a grain of salt, but this is what worked for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back