Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5679: Is it okay to take TRT?

AskSatanOperator

I’ve felt that I never had enough masculine strength that my peers had.

I feel that my testosterone levels are way below baseline. I’m starting to develop Gyno as well.

I have a very weak mars in pisces that’s retrograde.
I go to the gym and I love sports and the Gym. But I’m just so fucking weak compared to people that are even younger than me.

Testosterone replacement treatment is a bad idea because you do not solve the cause of the issue and on top of that you would be dependant on regular treatment procedures for as long as you want to artificially elevate your testosterone levels. Failing to get the regular treatment would result in acutely even lower testosterone production than normally. As a consequence of this there are numerous side-effects not limited to the physical sphere.

There are numerous spiritual tools that help with low testosterone such as Mars square and the runes Thurisaz, Sowilo, and Uruz. Other forms of energy work helps with this as well.

Daily rigorous practice of the 8-fold path will give many health related benefits in a wholesome manner. This coupled with individually tailored nutrition profile along with physical exercise is a superior choice for any human being aspiring for increased male performance.

There are many posts about nutrition, testosterone and training on these forums. Using the advanced search will give you the best results for combing posts for relevant material.

Feeling do not matter, go and check to a doctor and then start from that point in elevating this by physical lifestyle transformations. This is can be done by magic and physical effort and lifestyle choices. It also matters the life and environment you live in, the people you surround with, where you are headed, ambitions and many things that then must be used as vectors of developing. Certain stimulating life events can be needed for many males to awaken a more masculine side as well. It is a complex matter, but this strength mental comparison and probably also due young age is just lack of actually living life. Start living life as a male.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back