Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5678: Cheap "demon" coin experience from the past

AskSatanOperator

I have remembered that my childhood friend has come to the JoS (or the movement that copied the JoS material which would not surprise me as his practices looked retarded to me, and now they look even more retarded when I have read serious information here). This by itself is probably not important, since I would like to have some clarification about one experience I had in the past.

This friend of mine told me the following:
1. He had a close relationship with Satan.

2. He was able to see auras.

3. He had astral sex with a female Demon Spiritual Companion (also known as succubus, but I would like this naming to be removed as this seems to mean “prostitute” etymologically, please correct me if I am wrong).

4. Told lots of other stuff I know he was bluffing and was fooled by some astral parasyte(s) as I know now that if you really want to have astral sex with Demon Spiritual Companion, you must be extremely respectful, and must ask first Father Satan to help you becoming worthy of such gift. Then, you must go through this path. But this is also not a big matter of importance as I right now have other material and spiritual needs that need to be addressed through this path.

5. This was actually the thing that I have taken an interest in as this might have been a pretty blatant experience in my life regarding spirituality when I was in a fully conscious state. This childhood friend told he somehow imprisoned the Demon Himself in some material object (the cheapest coin in the circulation). I assume this is impossible by itself, and I think this is just his bullshit from not understanding how spirituality actually works. However, one thing really did happen to me. When I took that so-called “demon coin”, I asked this "demon" to show some proof to me, and I received the following proof: vibrating buzz through my left hand exactly once. So I know that something did really happen. Then, I asked to repeat this, but it was not repeated again, so basically I was kept in the dark, so I would think like this: "Maybe it happened, maybe it was my imagination". Now as I am slightly more advanced in this path, I know that something actually happened, and this was not my imagination.

My question is the following. I am definitely not experienced in such Magick where some spirit is put/imprisoned in material objects, so I would like to ask. Is it even possible to do so? What would be the purpose for such Magick? And what it really could have been? Human spirit? I have very high doubts such a person would be able to imprison the Demon or any other spirit, so my thought is that there was some parasitic spirit PRETENDING to be put in that object, but in reality was fooling around with my friend, and maybe tried to do the same with me, but probably felt it would not be easy to do so as I was always skeptical about any such bullshit.

Still, maybe other people from JoS had similar experiences, and can elaborate in more details about this. Thank you for the elaboration in advance!

Jews keep certain shekels infused with energy that if you put your hand on it you basically get your energy system messed up and attacked since they are of different nature and anti-human. You friend is not a reliable source of trust or of advice or of teaching anything. Low entities can bind themselves to inanimate objects as points of connection to this realm if they want. It was not a Demon, and the buzzing you felt can be achieved by strong focus on filling the aura of an object in the same nature as well or can be a random low animal entity that your friend got victimized by.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back