Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5674: babies

AskSatanOperator

I've never been the "I want children" type, I never really wanted them...but after a long time here in Jos and all the cleaning and everything, maybe I do want them...but only after I graduate and have my own house and all those things... but it's still scary, all the exhaustion and things that will happen to my body...I'm really the type of person who doesn't like noise and likes to sleep...

Perspective on issues such as these tends to change as a result of personal growth and other's experiences influencing one's life. Many young women think this way and then gradually change their mind. However, some stay childless. Such is life. One day you'll know with certainty whether you do or did the right or the wrong thing for you personally.

Beyond how the body damage can be mitigated, Satanists have a huge advantage here in being able to raise energies (obviously not around the baby) and in being able to achieve immediate calm which is totally impossible for the average person.

I've never been the "I want children" type, I never really wanted them...but after a long time here in Jos and all the cleaning and everything, maybe I do want them...but only after I graduate and have my own house and all those things... but it's still scary, all the exhaustion and things that will happen to my body...I'm really the type of person who doesn't like noise and likes to sleep...
You can and should take steps to improve your vitality and time management before this, as well as make sure you have a proper support system. This is true for any sort of labor, not just child-birth. The Sun is in Leo and this can be used for both improved vitality and healing wounds that pertain to creation, which include the creation of children. That doesn't mean it will negatively force you to have a positive opinion, but as you mention, it won't scare you, and could give you the opportunity to make a truly informed decision, rather than one which is muddled by perceptions of limits and lacking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back