Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5655: Clarify inconsistencies.

AskSatanOperator

There are two questions that are bugging me.

1 - in the 6 month meditation program we call fire by breathing it into the whole body like a sponge. Head, feet, etc. A little further in the same book it is said that fire should not be called in the head and heart in any case.

2 - There was information that Satan is 300,000 years old or so.

But in Al-Jivah it is written that he allowed the creation of 4 elements, 4 sides of the world and 4 substances, is there any explanation for this? 300,000 years ago the universe was empty space?

I don't want to cause any doubts or look like a spy, just to avoid gaps and contradictions I would like to clarify these points.

the universe has always existed... If I'm not mistaken, that's not a certain age because his time is different from ours... but speaking in the rhythm of the earth, he would be that age.

You shouldn't concentrate the element of fire in those parts of the body, but the technique for invocation doesn't do that. Just like you can breathe in energy with you whole body or just into one specific chakra.

I don't want to cause any doubts or look like a spy, just to avoid gaps and contradictions I would like to clarify these points.

These are completely normal questions don't worry.

But in Al-Jivah it is written that he allowed the creation of 4 elements, 4 sides of the world and 4 substances, is there any explanation for this? 300,000 years ago the universe was empty space?

It is said that "Satan is 500.000 years old"... However this is much more complicated than how straightforward it might seem first. HPHC also said something like "I know Satan too well to think he is just a 500.000 years old guy out there".

At that level of advancement, they can perceive time much differently, such as "taking a year" in a single physical second, and things like this. Some reference to this in Vedic traditions can be found, where they mention insane amounts of years (like millions), which is probably connected to this concept, but I don't know much about this topic, so take this with a grain of salt.

The Gods are of dual, extradimensional, esoteric, mysterious nature. This has a point.
Mystery leads the journey until wisdom is achieved and sheds light upon mystery. Those reveals are an apotheosis that must be earned.

In layman's terms, probably very reductive of the deeper nature of the truth, Satan's phisical incarnation into an extraterestrial on Orion happened around 500.000 years ago.
This is only a manifestation within our "realm" and "perspective".
"For what are they outside of beings? Eternal forces!"

Satan, like all Gods, is a perfect embodiment of high level facets of existence.
This being then manifested at a given point in time in our perspective.

But our perspective isn't the full truth.

1 - in the 6 month meditation program we call fire by breathing it into the whole body like a sponge. Head, feet, etc. A little further in the same book it is said that fire should not be called in the head and heart in any case.

Not an inconsistency. If you read it closely, is says that you should not focus/concentrate the fire element into the heart or head. Breathing the element into the whole body doesn't specifically concentrate it into these parts.

But in Al-Jivah it is written that he allowed the creation of 4 elements, 4 sides of the world and 4 substances, is there any explanation for this? 300,000 years ago the universe was empty space

Not an inconsistency either. Nobody said the Al-Jilwah is to be taken as literal doctrine like the Bible, but it's mostly inspirational and a bit corrupted too, such as when it uses the name "Adam".

That part you are quoting is allegorical. Satan didn't create the universe. The 4 things only refer to human DNA, as he only created humanity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back