Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5650: [trigger warning: anti-life topics] what should i do for been a better person?

AskSatanOperator

I when I was younger than I am I was a girl who wanted good and calm, since the enemies attacked me with rockets and disasters towards the earth images, that scared me a lot, I before in a past life I was a witch, and it is a very personal question so I ask for forgiveness, later as I grew up I was filled with hate, absurdity, offense,
in mind p*dophilia, c*nnibalism, k*lling plans
and it is that I realized that the way not to be hurt is to be like them, I cut myself, I wanted to commit suicide, I had no confidence in anyone, and I am sorry to say that I discovered Jos because of a gore page in its comments, I am 14 years old, I have a sun in Pisces, Venus in Pisces, Jupiter in Pisces, Saturn in Libra, Uranus in Pisces, and I want to get rid of the bad energies in me, the Islamic energies, which make me garbage, I want to change, I have been in Jos for 2 years, and they have been Attacking the enemies a lot, they have made intrusive thoughts come to mind, and they have been trying to invade my mind...

Be close to the gods,
Read the JoS.

Do your meditations, RTRs, Aura cleansing.
Only you can control your thoughts.

U only 14, look in the mirror and try to understand different perspectives of yourself. I don't know about past life's and that, someone that hates you will tell you the most horrible things to destroy you, someone that loves you will do the opposite, I don't know if this helps. Meditate

I when I was younger than I am I was a girl who wanted good and calm, since the enemies attacked me with rockets and disasters towards the earth images, that scared me a lot, I before in a past life I was a witch, and it is a very personal question so I ask for forgiveness, later as I grew up I was filled with hate, absurdity, offense,
in mind p*dophilia, c*nnibalism, k*lling plans
and it is that I realized that the way not to be hurt is to be like them, I cut myself, I wanted to commit suicide, I had no confidence in anyone, and I am sorry to say that I discovered Jos because of a gore page in its comments, I am 14 years old, I have a sun in Pisces, Venus in Pisces, Jupiter in Pisces, Saturn in Libra, Uranus in Pisces, and I want to get rid of the bad energies in me, the Islamic energies, which make me garbage, I want to change, I have been in Jos for 2 years, and they have been Attacking the enemies a lot, they have made intrusive thoughts come to mind, and they have been trying to invade my mind...

I think you are worrying too much and also blaming yourself too much for what happened. Everyone has their own issues. What happened in the past can be rectified. Mistakes can be repaid. It is good that you are concerned about this, but not if it feels like a constant burden on you.

The positive side of these placements you describe is that there is a sensitivity towards the astral and an ability/desire to improve towards a higher "dream"/spiritual state. In addition, while there can be impressionability towards bad sources of energies, like the gore you describe, you are also more open to good sources, like our Gods' energies. Your soul can more readily grow through contract through them because it is more receptive to them.

On the flip side, Pisces needs Virgo to balance, so you likely need to focus more on what you can do now, rather than getting nervous about the current state of affairs and potentially feeling a sense of escapism. If you have been here for 2 years, I assume you are at least decently skilled and learned in meditation, so there shouldn't be any concern of your future, as long as you are taking proper steps to advance. Consult your GD for specific advice on this.

Meditate on the symbol of Satan for 15-20 minutes a day, get a pet and focus on it, playing with it, it helps the left hemisphere, it will balance the thinking

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back