Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5647: Vegetarianism

AskSatanOperator

I come from a vegetarian family .Is it wrong to remain vegetarian till death .Why do u people talk as if non veg eating is that important??How is torturing animals for meat even a little humane ?Should not animals be shown even a little compassion??Do we have any right to take the life of other innocent life

Hi! don't feel bad because you don't eat meat.. I was vegetarian for 10 years, now I'm vegan for 3 years. but vitamin and mineral supplementation is essential. it is difficult to find a vitamin complex that does not contain preservatives or titanium dioxide. because titanium dioxide inhibits absorption and destroys nerves. so avoid it. Don't worry about others, if you feel good and healthy, then do it. how do we have the right to do that? I don't think so. I don't think humans were invented to eat meat, all carnivorous animals have fangs and can digest raw meat, and they also have shorter intestines. you can get sick from a crappy fruit, especially if you eat raw meat.. besides, they always spice things up to make it taste good... I don't really understand that either...

Who said that animals should be tortured? This is cruel and evil way to do it. Animals should be killed quickly, humanely, painlessly, and respectfully. And they should be treated well for their whole lives before this.

Because simply there are nutrients that your body requires which are only possible to get from animal sources.

Myelin is the substance that surrounds every nerve in your body and in your brain. This works exactly the same way as the plastic insulation surrounding a wire, and for the same purpose. Myelin is only coming from animal sources specifically animal fat. Vegetable oils do not contain the correct materials to create myelin. When the myelin is degraded over time of not being regenerated from not consuming the materials required to build it, eventually you will have serious nerve problems. As the insulation is gone, you will have the signal from one nerve being sent into the nerve next to it when they are supposed to be seperate. Or you will have a signal in a nerve that does not go where it needs to go, because it was shorted and lost in another location. This is just like having a whole bundle of different wires, and cutting off the insulation so they are all sparking and shorting to each other. Throw a bucket of water into your computer and see how well it will work after that. This causes twitching, shaking, and weakness in these people. These are symptoms that all long term vegans have. Coconut fat is the closest you can get from an animal source, and you should be consuming a lot of "virgin" unprocessed unrefined coconut oil. This will help somewhat, but it still will not be enough on its own and you still would be deficient. The best is to combine animal fat and coconut fat together.

You also are not consuming any Vitamin B. This vitamin is naturally found in meat and animal fat, and it is not found at all in any kind of plant or vegetable. The vegan argument is that certain types of bacterias are able to generate vitamin B, and these bacterias might be living in the dirt. So if you eat dirty vegetables without washing away the dirt, you might possibly be able to consume some of this bacteria. Ignoring all of the parasites and dangerous bacterias that you would get from eating dirt, even if you did eat a dirty bacteria that has Vitamin B, it would not be enough.

The Vitamin B supplement pills are not natural and are not the actual nutrient that you need, they are a synthetically created chemical that is a little similar looking but not good enough. The synthetic vitamin B pills will help enough if you also have enough real vitamin B in your body, but they will very quickly stop working and stop having any effect. Vitamin B is necessary to create ATP which is the energy that is used in each cell in every process in your body. So with no Vitamin B, it will become extremely difficult for you to be able to make any ATP. And you will be extremely weak and tired all of the time. This can possibly kill you when it gets bad enough.

You also will not be consuming any calcium. It is true that many dark colored leaves in things like kale contain some calcium, but this is in a molecule that your body is not able to digest and is not able to absorb. So even with this, you are not actually getting any calcium. Your bones will be weak and will eventually break very easily, especially when you get older.

You can start with consuming eggs and milk every day. There is not a moral argument about these foods because you are not killing any animals. Chickens lay eggs all the time. Eggs contain most of the nutrients that you need, and milk or cheese will give you the calcium. This still is not really everything that you will need, but it is a great help and there will be an enormous improvement compared to not eating any animal products.

The person above wrote amazing advice that you should think about.

Ultimately, you can do whatever you want. Lord Satan won't impose dietary rules on you, you have free will to act in any way.
If it works, whatever.

But once you get into the habit of meditation to develop yourself, Hatha, Kundalini Yoga, working out, studying, and striving to be the best version of yourself, that will take a lot of energy.
If you find yourself then feeling lethargic, you will know it's because you're not getting the proper fuel.

It's up to you what you do, but the Universe is under no obligation to bend to that will.

Hi! don't feel bad because you don't eat meat.. I was vegetarian for 10 years, now I'm vegan for 3 years. but vitamin and mineral supplementation is essential. it is difficult to find a vitamin complex that does not contain preservatives or titanium dioxide. because titanium dioxide inhibits absorption and destroys nerves. so avoid it. Don't worry about others, if you feel good and healthy, then do it. how do we have the right to do that? I don't think so. I don't think humans were invented to eat meat, all carnivorous animals have fangs and can digest raw meat, and they also have shorter intestines. you can get sick from a crappy fruit, especially if you eat raw meat.. besides, they always spice things up to make it taste good... I don't really understand that either...

You will never be able to replace meat with anything in your diet. I would argue that a fully functional and strong human, like Human we had 3000 years ago or so, would be able to digest some types of raw meat just fine. In fact I heard of people who did this. Spicing doesn't have to do anything with eating meat either.

Humans were very clearly made for eating meat, when Vedas 6000 and more years ago had Meat heavy diet, and specifically beef meat, that the enemy Demonized so much, and people are like afraid to eat it.

Those vitamins are made synthetically through chemical reactions, and are not actually the real vitamin. An example is that ascorbic acid is called "vitamin C" when it is sold in a pill, but this is not actually vitamin C. Vitamin C is a much larger molecule that contains more parts than just the simple ascorbic acid. And all of these parts are necessary for it to actually be functional. So supplementing with ascorbic acid can be beneficial when it is done while also consuming real vitamin c from a natural food, because the real source will have the necessary components that the pill does not have. With only the pill, this will not be absorbed and it will not be helpful. This is how it is for almost all vitamins. You need a real natural source.

You say that you feel fine, but you don't know that. You can only say that however you are feeling, this is fine for you because it's what you're used to. But you don't know if you would feel twice as strong and twice as healthy if you made a different choice because you don't know what you don't have.

I can say as an absolute fact that you have deficiencies that are seriously harming you in both the health of your brain and your nerves, and also in your overall energy level. It is an absolute fact the several ways that the body is harmed and degraded by starving yourself from vital nutrients that you require. This also is a cause of alzheimers and dementia, as the brain is directly starved of the types of fats that it requires and eventually the brain starts to basically digest itself after years of not being given the necessary materials to build and repair itself. The brain is something like 95% made from fat, and it is only animal fat that can be used to build and maintain it fully.

Nobody ever said that humans are supposed to have a diet of 100% raw meat and nothing else. That is a fake Strawman argument based on nothing. Of course we are not cats.

We also do not have the extremely long intestine that herbavores need to have, and we do not have the multi-chambered stomachs of ruminent animals. We do not have the ability to fully digest plants and extract all nutrients from them. Ruminents have the multiple stomach chambers full of bacteria, and the plants sit in there for many days literally fermenting and being digested by bacterias, and often being coughed up and chewed more to help break it down further. And it can take more than a week of this process to break the plants down, and then also followed by a very long intestine to have the chance to absorb everything.

We are not tigers, and we are also not goats. What we have is a digestive system that is somewhere in the middle, with a medium length intestine. We do not fully digest any plants, but we partially digest plants in a way that is much better than any pure carnivore is able to do. We are designed to eat a combination of plants and meat, and this is proven by both our entire digestive system and also by our teeth. We do have some teeth that are purely designed for cutting and chewing through meat, and we have teeth in the back that are meant for a grinding action to grind down plants. We have a combination of carnivore and herbavore teeth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back