Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5637: what's it like to have astral hearing?

AskSatanOperator

hello. i've been dedicated for a few years, but i was wondering about astral hearing in general, such as:

• when does one gain astral hearing?

mine only emerged when i have mastered void meditation. for those years, i have not tried to empower my astral senses, save for my third eye, but even then, i don't have astral sight, just astral hearing. even then, i don't trust it a bit since this experience is all so new to me.

• experiences with the gods when one has it?

and this is where the root of the question began: what's it like to have it while able to communicate with the gods? are they more chatty than usual? or straight to the point?

Sometimes it's our own thoughts talking to ourselves like someone else.

hello. i've been dedicated for a few years, but i was wondering about astral hearing in general, such as:

• when does one gain astral hearing?

mine only emerged when i have mastered void meditation. for those years, i have not tried to empower my astral senses, save for my third eye, but even then, i don't have astral sight, just astral hearing. even then, i don't trust it a bit since this experience is all so new to me.

• experiences with the gods when one has it?

and this is where the root of the question began: what's it like to have it while able to communicate with the gods? are they more chatty than usual? or straight to the point?
My experience was
Random voices like people talking
Sometimes music
it comes when ever i get relaxed
Hail father lucifer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back