Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5626: Squared

AskSatanOperator

I affirmed an this sun square empowered instead of this sun square enhanced(this is what i started with) on a single square affirmation, is it ruined?

You are fine. Don't worry about this.

I affirmed an this sun square empowered instead of this sun square enhanced(this is what i started with) on a single square affirmation, is it ruined?
Next time do not affirm "the sun square" but instead say 'energy of the sun' or 'solar energy' or something along those lines, because it's not the square itself but the Sun which provides the empowerment/energy.

Next time do not affirm "the sun square" but instead say 'energy of the sun' or 'solar energy' or something along those lines, because it's not the square itself but the Sun which provides the empowerment/energy.

"Sun Square" is used because it refers to the energies generated by those specific mantras, as opposed to breaths of energy from the sun, for example.

"Sun Square" is used because it refers to the energies generated by those specific mantras, as opposed to breaths of energy from the sun, for example.
There is a direct connection and from experience over the years and using "Sun Square" in the affirmation I can agree with this.

I'm relaying what other clergy have said in the past, but from my own personal experience I've found it much easier to tap into the energies by directly attaching the "umbilical cord" of the working to the planet itself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back