Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5609: Проверить существует сатана на самом деле или нет [To check if Satan really exists or not.]

AskSatanOperator

Здравствуйте. Какой самый быстрый способ узнать существует Сатана или нет? Как это проверить не совершая ритуал посвящения себя Сатане?

Hello. What is the fastest way to know if Satan exists or not? How can I check it without doing a ritual of dedication to Satan?

Read more on the site. You will find a lot of evidence for this. Like the Sanskrit word "Satan" means "Truth".
Read our material

Guys, the person asked for a quick way to verify Satan is real, not where the name Satan comes from or to give him irrelevant links. You didn't answer his question. Be careful, as I've seen a lot of people who give irrelevant links to JoS that don't directly answer the question someone is asking.

To answer the original question: A quick way to contact Satan for yourself and confirm his reality is focus on his sigil and ask him to give you a sign. After that, for the next hours or days you should be on the lookout for signs. They can come from any source, like a call from a friend, numbers like 666. or anything else.

Guys, the person asked for a quick way to verify Satan is real, not where the name Satan comes from or to give him irrelevant links. You didn't answer his question. Be careful, as I've seen a lot of people who give irrelevant links to JoS that don't directly answer the question someone is asking.

To answer the original question: A quick way to contact Satan for yourself and confirm his reality is focus on his sigil and ask him to give you a sign. After that, for the next hours or days you should be on the lookout for signs. They can come from any source, like a call from a friend, numbers like 666. or anything else.

I could only receive some sign of his existence after many months into Satanism.
For me, the greatest proof of his existence is the JoS, the people of the JoS, and our knowledge. This is why I advised to read our material.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back