Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5586: Muay Thai and Saturn Square

AskSatanOperator

I want to do a Saturn Square to improve my bones, so that I can safely practice Muay Thai. Currently, they're too weak/frail/skinny and I suspect prone to injury.

Will this work, or is there something better to do?

Its a bad time for Saturn square, and I think uruz would be better for that purpose either way IMO.

I wouldn't do a saturn square for the bones. You can check your blood work for the micronutrients Henu mentioned. After that, modify your diet for it to be rich in those. Vitamin D needs to be supplemented because you cannot make enough even from sun exposure and eating food rich in it, especially if you live in Northern countries (Northern hemisphere), Southern countries (Southern hemisphere), and in general in countries where it's not very sunny and the Sun isn't very direct.

On top of that, you can also do iron shirt qigong for your bones. Mantak Chia has good info about it, but discard anything that involves hitting yourself because it's corruption. Iron shirt is recommended for at least 3 months before starting martial arts and heavy weight training (and acrobatic training which is more intense than any weight training). Your joints will thank you, not just your bones.

Water qigong also helps.

Vitamin D needs to be supplemented because you cannot make enough even from sun exposure and eating food rich in it, especially if you live in Northern countries (Northern hemisphere), Southern countries (Southern hemisphere), and in general in countries where it's not very sunny and the Sun isn't very direct.
If one supplements vitamin D then he should pair it with vitamin K2. Vitamin D without K2 leaches calcium from the bones into the blood and can cause problems. K2 helps deliver calcium to the bones.

HPS Maxine wrote about supplements in the past, I think it was on the yahoo groups, she researched how alot of vitamin supplements act in the body and listed things that should be taken together and other things that should not be taken together, because alot of vitamins cancel each other out or lower the amount of other vitamins in the body.

HPS Maxine wrote about supplements in the past, I think it was on the yahoo groups, she researched how alot of vitamin supplements act in the body and listed things that should be taken together and other things that should not be taken together, because alot of vitamins cancel each other out or lower the amount of other vitamins in the body.
Do you have a link to the file, or is it lost?

If one supplements vitamin D then he should pair it with vitamin K2. Vitamin D without K2 leaches calcium from the bones into the blood and can cause problems. K2 helps deliver calcium to the bones.

Absolutely. If you can't find the file, people should look into synergies. It's basic biochemistry knowledge one can find online.

It's also the reason why multivitamins should be avoided. Lady Maxine personally told me in the forum when I asked her if multivitamins are good. There is a common myth going around that there are "high-quality" multivitamins that are okay to take.

That's not the case. Minerals and vitamins that contrast each other will still contrast each other. There's no way around it other than taking synergistic supplements at different times of the day.

Furthermore, enough trusting BigPharma with your health. Mostly it's only antibiotics and similar compounds that are actually helpful. The majority of pharmaceutical products exists to keep you ill and drain your pockets until you die or wake up.

A mars square would be better

Are you getting enough micronutrients that support bone growth? Things like magnesium, calcium, vitamin D, boron, and so on play a major role. The first step would be to ace the nutritional aspect.
Post in thread 'Question #5586: Muay Thai and Saturn Square' https://ancient-forums.com/threads/question-5586-muay-thai-and-saturn-square.291183/post-1084495

I'm not, no, because I can't afford it but I have been doing weight training consistently with what I have available.

If I sprint somewhere I'll oft end up getting shin splints which can last for several year's. The pain goes away, but it easily returns as soon as I start doing similar activities.

My Saturn is quite debilitated and on a bad degree, and IIRC Saturn relates to the bones?

I have free'd the main issues of my specific Saturn placement, but the "general influence" of Saturn overall is quite strong in my chart outside of House/Sign placement.

Should I opt for nutrition or will this be a recurring issue regardless?

Post in thread 'Question #5586: Muay Thai and Saturn Square' https://ancient-forums.com/threads/question-5586-muay-thai-and-saturn-square.291183/post-1084495

I'm not, no, because I can't afford it but I have been doing weight training consistently with what I have available.

If I sprint somewhere I'll oft end up getting shin splints which can last for several year's. The pain goes away, but it easily returns as soon as I start doing similar activities.

My Saturn is quite debilitated and on a bad degree, and IIRC Saturn relates to the bones?

I have free'd the main issues of my specific Saturn placement, but the "general influence" of Saturn overall is quite strong in my chart outside of House/Sign placement.

Should I opt for nutrition or will this be a recurring issue regardless?
If you get pain, investigate it. It would have taken you little time to understand that you can fix shin splints with shin raises.

A strong flow of solar energy is essential to keep you healthy and injury-free. You might want to explore working with Sun squares or just generally with the Sun mantra, alongside what Aquarius has suggested.

As for being unable to eat properly, I hope you're making strides to increase what you can afford. It's very important. Nothing can replace proper nutrition/diet.

Vitamin D without K2 leaches calcium from the bones into the blood and can cause problems.

I've never heard of that and looked it up. What I found said that K2 prevents excess calcium from building up and clogging arteries. I think this applies to people who can't get enough sun and have to supplement vitamin D.

she researched how alot of vitamin supplements act in the body and listed things that should be taken together and other things that should not be taken together,

Do you remember any others?

Absolutely. If you can't find the file, people should look into synergies. It's basic biochemistry knowledge one can find online.

It's also the reason why multivitamins should be avoided. Lady Maxine personally told me in the forum when I asked her if multivitamins are good. There is a common myth going around that there are "high-quality" multivitamins that are okay to take.

That's not the case. Minerals and vitamins that contrast each other will still contrast each other. There's no way around it other than taking synergistic supplements at different times of the day.

Furthermore, enough trusting BigPharma with your health. Mostly it's only antibiotics and similar compounds that are actually helpful. The majority of pharmaceutical products exists to keep you ill and drain your pockets until you die or wake up.

I've just found out it's caused by a Mars in Sagittarius...

Is there anything I can do or should I pick a different martial art?

I've had a knee/leg injuries from playing football/soccer as a kid too.

"Mars in Sagittarius: Be careful with knee and leg injuries and stress on the hips. Females look out for things that might cause stress fractures as you are more prone to these. Wear knee-pads when possible if you have no choice but to sit on your knees while you work lest chronic waste of the joint may result from constant wear and tear. you are more prone to possible serious trauma of the knees, hips and thighs. Things such as significant cuts, burns, or broken bones may result in this area of the body for you particularly if you do not work safely. Damages or irritation may occur to your sciatic nerve."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back