Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5580: Planetary Square Quick Question

AskSatanOperator

I am looking into completing Mercury and Venus squares since they are my rulers and they seem to be afflicted. I wake up usually before sunrise 6am , I noticed Venus and Mercury are at their hour of power before sunrise sometimes, and I would like to perform the mantra of the day in that instance. (I usually wake up before sunrise and sleep before sun down) Would I have to wait after sunrise for the daily mantra or is performing that mantra after sunrise the only way this working will advance regardless of the hour of power? Before sunrise would me more convenient for me but I digress... Thank you in advance!

There are several planetary hours for each planet during each day. https://planetaryhours.net/

And as you can see, the day begins when the Sun rises, and ends when the Sun sets. The night begins when the Sun sets, and ends when the Sun rises. One cycle = one day. Keep this in mind when you do squares.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back