Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5574: san lorenzo

AskSatanOperator

I'm sorry because this question is not personal so maybe this is not the right place to ask this but I canf make an account. in italy we celebrate san lorenzo, a xian holiday where you can see the stars. i wanted to know what was it stolen from? And do all those people gathered on the beach looking at the stars "because it's san lorenzo" somehow send energy to the enemy?

I'm sorry because this question is not personal so maybe this is not the right place to ask this but I canf make an account. in italy we celebrate san lorenzo, a xian holiday where you can see the stars. i wanted to know what was it stolen from? And do all those people gathered on the beach looking at the stars "because it's san lorenzo" somehow send energy to the enemy?
Come al solito questa religione risibile non ha mezza festività che non sia rubata. La tradizione di san lorenzo risale all'Antica Roma. Nel mese di Agosto, dedicato all'imperatore Augusto, si tenevano delle processioni e cerimonie in onore di Priapo: dio della fertilità e del sesso. Si credeva che il Dio durante le giornate di Agosto si manifestasse attraverso le stelle cadenti, e che esprimere un desiderio portasse fortuna e fertilità grazie all'intercessione del Dio. È proprio da questa usanza che deriva la parola "desiderio", dal latino de-sidera= dalle stelle. Con l'avvento del cristianesimo le usanze pagane non sono più state tollerate, e quelle che non potevano essere sradicate del tutto, come quella di esprimere desideri sotto le stelle cadenti di agosto, vennero stravolte nel significato. Si sostituì Priapo con San Lorenzo martire, e le lacrime fertili di Priapo divennero le lacrime del martirio di san lorenzo, le stelle cadenti. Tra l'altro, i cristiani riassunsero questa usanza che durava più giorni in un'unica giornata, il 10 agosto, in cui di solito si vedono meno stelle cadenti rispetto alle giornate immediatamente successive. Non invii energie al nemico se conosci la storia di queste meravigliose usanze, che come sempre, hanno origine gentile.

They simply associated this phenomenon with one of their stories in which "saint lorenzo" died and this is his "tears." As always the enemy produces confusion, distorts and changes everything.

During this "meteoric" event no energy is sent to the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back