Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5565: An important question to stormblood.Other satanists can also answer

AskSatanOperator

I come from a Hindu Brahmin family and have become a satanist recently .Brahmins as you are aware are prohibited from eating non vegetarian foods .I have been reading all major articles which debunks both vegan and vegetarianism .But my heart feels very bad as to how to start eating non vegetarian.Can a vegetarian food alone never help one in advancing spiritually

I was told by a dear friend that we should eat enough of each food.
I don't know these things in detail...

This restriction is not Vedic, and it is not a real part of Hinduism. Hinduism has been altered and changed in the last hundreds of years by christians and jews. This diet restriction was put in there by the christians who altered your books, and is not really an original part of your culture. All of the medical information showing the damage that is done from a vegan diet, is all true and is important for you to know about.

Veganism is not healthy HOWEVER! Vegetarianism is perfectly healthy and you do not need to stop being vegetarian at all! just make sure you regularly consume animal products such as milk and cheese, thus providing you with those important nutrients you need to thrive.

Veganism and vegetarianism is not the same, many powerful and great Satanists have been vegetarian you dont need to eat meat if it causes you guilt, thats just silly food should be something that makes you happy, there is absolutely no requirement to eat meat unless you want to be a high level athlete.

But do make sure you eat eggs and dairy if you are vegetarian because you do need animal products its not really optional but meat is optional.

In addition to Ol Argedco's reply, Brahmins are permitted to eat meat. They tell the lower caste Hindus to not eat meat, but they do. This has been confirmed by Brahmins. So are you actually a Brahmin? Perhaps your family is a lower order who has not gained this knowledge.

I can only agree with what Ol argedco luciftias has written. Food has been changed worldwide by the Jews. Vegetarianism has indeed been introduced in the last 100 years and has only brought harm to people. I have noticed that a center or focal point from which the change in diet started was on Monte Veritá near Ascona, Switzerland. Many communists, eugenicists, psychopaths, obscure New Age followers and of course many Jews from all professions met there. Rituals, seminars and other events were held here over a period of almost 100 years. Feminism also originated here. Many high-ranking politicians from all over the world, such as Lenin, Trotsky, Bakunin, Adenauer etc., met here, albeit at different times. Much was recorded in the Eranos yearbooks. The vegetarian diet was intended to bring people back to a lower level of consciousness. Meat is absolutely essential for a healthy diet. I now consciously see that in my country meat food is demonized and made extra expensive, ultimately to be replaced by artificial meat from the Jewish mafia. The reason given for not eating meat is that slaughtering animals causes them so much suffering.

Yet it is these Jews themselves who cause this cruelty to animals and factory farming and then unleash such images on humanity. I myself have contracted many inflammations in my body as a result of vegetarianism. Since I have been consciously eating meat, I have regained my ideal weight and live a completely healthy life.

Incidentally, the trend towards veganism is even crazier and leads to the body consuming even fewer necessary nutritional components. This leads to a complete imbalance in the diet.

Hail Satan!

Hail Luzifer!

Hail Lucifius Focalor1

Heil Wotan!

Veganism is not healthy HOWEVER! Vegetarianism is perfectly healthy and you do not need to stop being vegetarian at all! just make sure you regularly consume animal products such as milk and cheese, thus providing you with those important nutrients you need to thrive.

Veganism and vegetarianism is not the same, many powerful and great Satanists have been vegetarian you dont need to eat meat if it causes you guilt, thats just silly food should be something that makes you happy, there is absolutely no requirement to eat meat unless you want to be a high level athlete.

But do make sure you eat eggs and dairy if you are vegetarian because you do need animal products its not really optional but meat is optional.
You are right. But I noticed in India, when people say vegetarian they often mean vegan.

I come from a Hindu Brahmin family and have become a satanist recently .Brahmins as you are aware are prohibited from eating non vegetarian foods .I have been reading all major articles which debunks both vegan and vegetarianism .But my heart feels very bad as to how to start eating non vegetarian.Can a vegetarian food alone never help one in advancing spiritually
It's understandable you may feel bad if you never ate meat before. On top of what other people said, unfortunately for people like you, avoiding meat damages your lower chakras, especially the sacral and root chakra.

All chakras need to be healthy and strong to allow your kundalini to rise and to reach the highest levels in general.

Sexual health is also dependent on your meat consumption. Lack of meat consumption has shown to decrease libido and cause other sexual problems, which is consistent with the damage observed in lower chakras.

So it depends on how high you want to climb.

Your diet is your choice but there's no way around proper chakra health if people want to reach the highest levels of advancement.

This is incorrect. You can keep being vegetarian if you want to but that doesn't deny the fact the human body is designed to drink meat as well. I explained why vegeterianism is unhealthy above.

Meat, in particular red meat, is necessary for men's health. There's no way around it. Many animal foods are necessary for healthy hormone production and to maintain hormonal balance. You cannot do that on a vegetarian diet.

Also, no powerful Satanist has ever been a vegetarian. Please avoid spreading misinformation.

I was under the impression Hitler was a vegetarian, was he not?
That's a strange lie that somebody made. Like the thousands of lies about him, I guess this one sounded more reasonable for people to believe. His private chef wrote about how his favorite food was a type of sausage.

The one who constantly promoted the lie about Hitler's alleged veganism was Majewson, that says it all about it.

The one who constantly promoted the lie about Hitler's alleged veganism was Majewson, that says it all about it.
Fair enough I was very active on the yahoo forums and was very young so I must have just kinda incorporated it, I basically missed all the drama and big fallout with what happened and so some of my info may be out of date but its not intentional on my part.

He had steak on a specific day every week according to his personal chef too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back