Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5482: Is this blasphemy?

AskSatanOperator

Good time of the day. I wanted to write earlier, but unfortunately, I kept forgetting to do so... One of my acquaintances, an unbelieving muslim-christian (he was baptized in Islam, but recently visited, probably, the xan church) person, who was helping me with the problems of the pipes under my shower stall, saw a puddle under it, and joked: "Poseidon slipped." I wanted to laugh, but I stopped myself in time, because Poseidon is Father Satan... And I wanted to ask you: am I right that this is blasphemy? Thank you.

Good time of the day. I wanted to write earlier, but unfortunately, I kept forgetting to do so... One of my acquaintances, an unbelieving muslim-christian (he was baptized in Islam, but recently visited, probably, the xan church) person, who was helping me with the problems of the pipes under my shower stall, saw a puddle under it, and joked: "Poseidon slipped." I wanted to laugh, but I stopped myself in time, because Poseidon is Father Satan... And I wanted to ask you: am I right that this is blasphemy? Thank you.
Try to maintain clean thinking and "clean language" toward the Gods.

It's not blasphemy.
But man, the joke's not even good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back