Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5472: communication problems... help

AskSatanOperator

I talk too fast and too irregularly. I want to change, I'm SS, I want to be serious, and when I speak no one will take me seriously because I speak erratically.

any work idea? rune, planetary work? or anything else? thanks.

Work on your void, take longer than usual. I have ADHD and this was a huge help to my sporadic thoughts and fidgeting. Also I suggest learning youself a bit which takes time but is rewarding. Like thinking while meditating why am I not serious enough in my speech. What causes me to speak like this. Reading and talking with youself or friends also may help.

We will take you seriously here.
Hail Satan.

i think you can make a Mercury square, maybe even a material one. besides, I recommend you to find videos about it on youtube and practice it.
No, it would be appropriate to choose the spiritual square.

I talk too fast and too irregularly. I want to change, I'm SS, I want to be serious, and when I speak no one will take me seriously because I speak erratically.

any work idea? rune, planetary work? or anything else? thanks.
It is possible that your problem is related to the fact that you are very nervous when communicating with people.

The cause of these symptoms is severe self-doubt, because when you are confident in yourself, you speak calmly.

I recommend that you make a square of the Sun to increase and develop self-confidence.

I'm not saying that you have mental illnesses, I don't know that, but in my opinion, the cause of many mental illnesses associated with very strong anxiety is a lack of self-confidence - weakened sun, blocking of the solar chakra.

I also recommend that you purify the Solar Chakra and work on it more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back