Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5470: The powers of the Gods, the manifestation of the Gods, the ability of the Gods to deify.

AskSatanOperator

I have a few questions;
1) I know that our gods are not beings of infinite power and that the enemy is outnumbered, but why doesn't lord baalzebub do something to Israel with the power of lightning or something like that? For example our god focalor can do hurricane type things...
etc. etc.
I was just curious. And I ran it through my Satanic filter, but I couldn't find any meaning.
Maybe patience? Maybe time? Maybe strategic thinking?
2) The gods appear to me when they want to. But they don't appear when I want them to. Only when I need them. Is it like that with you? Or is it just me.
3) The gods can deify anyone they want, but they want us to do it with our own efforts.
Is it true?
I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF SOMEONE COULD ANSWER ME!
(I'am very sorry for my english :( )

1. There aren't only the jews, They have the enemies of their own to fight, so they have assigned the jews to us to fight them. Don't forget that.

2. This is true, because they are very busy.

3. No. Becoming a God has nothing to do with another being turning you into a God, but completing certain hard and demanding spiritual practices known as the "Magnum Opus". Once you have finished them, you will become a God, The Gods play no role in this, other than teaching these practices to those people who are ready and spiritually advanced.

When you're trying to understand the strategies of beings in the universe that are on a much higher level than you, all you can do is speculate.
Let's say the gods start fires there or bring tsunamis, i think that 20% of the population there are also gentiles. And I'm not talking about the territories controlled by the Palestinians, but many Arabs who live inside central cities or in villages that are close, and they have Israeli citizenship so they may also die.

Hello 👋🏻
1) Our Gods are souls who reached an extreme level of spiritual advancement and live blessed in the Duat. In order to advance we have to free ourselves from the hoaxes, evil and nefarious karma we have as a species. Our gods support, give knowledge and take care of their people, but can't do all the work. Your parents raise you, take care of you, give you money till a certain age. But then it's you that will have to study, make a career, find a job, start a family or simply being able to exist on your own. A mother bird teaches her children to fly, they then go to live their life in autonomy. That's how nature works. I can assure you that our Gods do help us and give us signs constantly, like spiritual parents, but they can't do all the work. What if they did? When would we advance?

2) Spiritual Satanism is spreading all around the world during our century. Many people are turning to our side. It's been proved that a God can be at many places in the same time, but as a divine family, they have a lot of work to do, a lot of help to provide... especially right now. It's reasonable that they make their presence only out of important things and not futile needs.

3) No, it's a lie. Deification it's a long individual process. Our Gods can provide us precious knowledge and spiritual assistance, but, again, can't do what we are supposed to do. If you want to build big muscles you'll have to do the work, trainers can help you, but can't put the muscles in you by a magic trick.

1. because the enemy is not idle. hundreds of human blood per a day, the blood of millions of animals sacrificed every year through islam, the huge negative energy generated as a result of the suffering caused by the celestial religions and the yhwh that feeds on it. also the physical destruction of israel means nothing unless we destroy them spiritually. we do this with RTRs and you can see that they are very effective by watching the jews being exposed in the mainstream media. physically harming them has a very weak effect compared to breaking their spiritual attack.
  2. the gods are busy beings. if you wanna meet the commander of your country, do you choose the appointment date according to you or according to the commander?
  3. why would they do it? why would someone else do it for them when they are incapable of making an effort for their own development?

Earth is ours to fix. The Gods are busy and doing their own work.
The Gods acting upon this earthly plane would cost far more energy in comparison to how much they can achieve in other duties with that same energy.
And we are here for a reason. Besides developing spiritually, and all the other things we are doing, the JoS is holding Lord Satan's frontline here on Earth. With guidance from the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back