Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5466: Is there an effective counter to the Marxist-atheist problem?

AskSatanOperator

I have noticed that some abrahamic cohort doubters of xians and moooslims tend to latch back to the cancer of these wicked faiths by questioning and implying support for the current Western decayed culture (neo marxism). The implication is that if they leave they support the Marxist cancer of lgbtq and all other filth and they try and justify the parasitic faiths. Without prostelysing, what is a decent way to support positive souls away from these religions without implying support for the 'leftist' garbage? Thanks family.

Educate them on the fact that xianity is a hoax designed to enslave goyim and has destroyed ancient civilizations, burned their writings and mass murdered their people, pretty much like communism did. Communism and xianity are jewish twins, this has been explained in the JoS site.

Xianity was the original woke leftism. There are many similarities between it and cultural marxism, such as how both use guilt (white guilt in wokeness and the original sin in xianity).

Xian morality as stated in the Sermon on the Mount is basically leftist communism. Turn the other cheek, love your enemies, blessed are the poor and stupid e.t.c.

So the idea that anyone who opposes xianity is a leftist is ludicrous. Most leftists actually think the Sermon on the Mount is a good teaching and accuse the Christians of not being Christlike, whereas a true "anti-Christian" rejects Jewsus'' teaching entirely because it's self destructive.

Reason, logic, facts and truth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back