Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5458: 5 ruler/co-rulers in natal chart? + questions about astrology updates and mentorship

AskSatanOperator

"THE CHART RULER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PLANET:
The most important factor in the astrology chart is the chart ruler and co-ruler/s if any. The planet/s ruling the ascending sign/s and planets, if any in the 1st house [co-rulers]. There can be more than one ascending sign, in the case of an intercepted sign in the first house. The planet/s that rule the intercepted sign are co-ruler/s. In a natal chart, the ruler represents owner of the chart. With predictive charts, the ruler of the chart represents the person/entity for which chart is cast."

According to this, I have Venus, The Sun, Moon, Pluto and Mars as ruling planets, which planet(s) am I supposed to give precedence to?

I'd really like someone to take a look at my natal chart, this is way too complicated for me to understand with the cookie cutter internet resources I've found so far.

When will the Astrology updates happen? Is there anyone who I can go to for the purpose of mentoring in Astrology?

The Chart Ruler is the Planet that rules over the Sign of the Ascendant and therefore one. In case, let's say, your Ascendant is Aquarius then both Uranus and Saturn (natural co-ruler) are your Chart Rulers. Other Planets that fall in the category of co-rulers have secondary importance.
So in short Chart Ruler > Co-rulers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back