Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5454: Crossdressing Lady

AskSatanOperator

Hello. I would like to know about the spiritual implications of crossdressing, For some background. I am a Lesbian of the butch variety. I like to wear men's clothing and have a more masculine appearance.

I do not believe I am a Male nor do I want to be one. I reject Trans ideology as a whole since I am 100% convinced it is just conversion therapy rebranded to be more "liberal"

I do not get any sexual feelings from doing this.

But I like to wear men's clothing since they are most comfortable. Are there any negative spiritual implications?

Where whatever clothes you like. It doesn't matter. It's not really cross dressing. Clothes that most women wear are directly feminine looking, and are cut in a strange way to fit very tightly around a certain shape of woman body. And if another women is shaped just slightly differently, then the clothes won't fit at all. There's a million different shapes of clothes, and not even a way to tell the actual size.

But there really is nothing about men's clothes that is directly masculine looking. Men's clothes are simple and utilitarian and meant to fit comfortably on anyone. And whatever size it is is clearly and honestly marked. Men's clothes are not shaped specifically for a male body.

A man wearing woman's clothes is cross dressing and it is strange. But a woman wearing men's clothes, I don't consider to be cross dressing and it seems perfectly normal.

Well, I would not consider this to be crossdressing the same way a man does. In a literal sense of the word it is but I still don't think it's the same.

It makes sense for a woman to Crossdress sometimes, maybe she works a specific job or like you said Mens clothing are more comfortable, but it doesn't make sense for a man to do the same since women's clothing is specific for the female body. Male clothing sizing is also more consistent so I see why a woman would prefer that because women's clothing tends to have a high variation in sizes even for the same type of clothing like pants and shirts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back