Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5438: Grasping for meaning

AskSatanOperator

Hi, will will try to be short but sincere, I just want help to make sense of existence, I just feel hopeless can't do meditation or mutch of anything, I get out for work at 6am and return at 6pm and when weekends come I just feel wasted lethargy sinks in and I barely take care of my children and lose myself to pointless YouTube videos, existance feels so pointless and meaningless how can gods exist if the world is so messed up, to me it feels like existance is just governed by principles of chaos death darkness time all just dancing along with everything else just crushed in the middle sometimes I just want to give up but I have children so I can't, can anyone help me 5 o cope with all this, thank you

Hello :)

We understand. Many people are in the same situation as you, or were at some point in their life. Working long hours definitely takes a lot out of people.

Try doing magick to get better hours, or see if you can take a different job, or a different position in your company. Explain to your manager that you are currently too burned out to take care of your children properly, but don't do this if you think your manager might replace you.

Try giving up the youtube videos, replace them with some meditation. Yoga also helps to recharge the mind and body, which will give you more energy for your children. Or maybe go for a run with your kids, they will have a bonding experience while also burn off energy, while running will help give you energy. Or find some sort of creative hobby to do with them.

These are just a few suggestions, I'm sure others will give more :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back