Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5425: Talking to the gods, seeing them. And to communicate with them in a dream.

AskSatanOperator

Greetings, SS brothers and sisters,
For 2 and a half years I have been devoted to the devil. I do meditation, rtr, god rituals every day, not very seriously but occasionally. I do it more often now. But what I want to ask is that I haven't seen or heard of the gods yet. I haven't even seen them in my dreams. I'm not Jewish. But how long will this take? What do I need to do to speed it up? There are many similar things on the forum and everyone says "patience" but beginners can even communicate directly with the gods. I would be very happy if people who can communicate/see gods can answer my question and give me suggestions. I have a past life too, but I couldn't communicate with the gods that fast. I know there are steps, like spiritual progress, but how long will it take... Do the gods have voices in our heads? When they appear, do they appear directly in my room? Please someone satisfy my curiosity. I don't know about my past life, but I feel that I was somebody important, but now I have this thought in my mind that if I was somebody important I would have communicated with the gods. Thank you for your time and reading...
May the Gods, Goddesses, Demons and all those who follow the Satan Father bless and protect you.

Greetings, SS brothers and sisters,
For 2 and a half years I have been devoted to the devil. I do meditation, rtr, god rituals every day, not very seriously but occasionally. I do it more often now. But what I want to ask is that I haven't seen or heard of the gods yet. I haven't even seen them in my dreams. I'm not Jewish. But how long will this take? What do I need to do to speed it up? There are many similar things on the forum and everyone says "patience" but beginners can even communicate directly with the gods. I would be very happy if people who can communicate/see gods can answer my question and give me suggestions. I have a past life too, but I couldn't communicate with the gods that fast. I know there are steps, like spiritual progress, but how long will it take... Do the gods have voices in our heads? When they appear, do they appear directly in my room? Please someone satisfy my curiosity. I don't know about my past life, but I feel that I was somebody important, but now I have this thought in my mind that if I was somebody important I would have communicated with the gods. Thank you for your time and reading...
May the Gods, Goddesses, Demons and all those who follow the Satan Father bless and protect you.
2.5 years of sporadic practice is the reason. There has to be consistent and methodical work (as in, you know what you are doing) for results. We can't tell how long it will take for you, but we can tell you that sporadic actions result in sporadic results.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back