Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5424: Received Gift

AskSatanOperator

Someone gifted me a bracelet and later I found out they are a jew. The bracelet itself is nice and has no kike symbols. Can I keep it? How should I clean it properly? I forgot to mention that they had been wearing it for some time, aka they gave it to me on the spot.

I wouldn't want to wear anything that was worn by a jew. It will not harm you, but I still think it's disgusting.

To my experience this kind of gifts are used to open a subliminal door to the "victim", as you will be unconsciously grateful to the jew while wearing the bracelet regardless its origin. If this bracelet reminds you of something of your past (or even a past life) you may be unconsciously opening a door to this jew.
Also, bracelet at the arm put by someone else is a subliminal symbol for capturing the person wearing it.
I know I am a bit extreme on this, but excess defense is better than neglecting things.
I usually get rid of anything I receive from negative people, or people that I don't like or I do not want linked to my soul.

One time I received a cristal from a friend as a gift, I believe is not good it has accumulated his energy and I didn't like that she gave it to me without cleaning it, I have throw it away, but before I want to give it back but she refused.

If it is an item you would really like, just thoroughly clean it with white gold light and wear it.

From what I've experienced. If you're good with using colors with your mind, maybe you could use the color black to absorb the negative energy from it. Then after a few minutes of having the bracelet engulfed in the color black. You could then start to channel white-gold energy in the bracelet to cleanse it. Make sure you're able to move the negative energy once it's absorbed to the side and have it dispersed. Hope this helps.

Someone else might have a better example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back